What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Permanent Ban Appeal - Tigerforce_UNBAN

Status
Not open for further replies.
In-game Name

ecorf

Steam ID

Please provide a link to your previous denied appeal.

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/117676-permanent-ban-appeal-tigerforce_unban/?tab=comments#comment-682129
In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.

Being part of managment on another server that once copied RPUK rules . 1.6

What have you been upto in the last 6 months+ ?

hasnt been 6 months only one month but in that time i have got my GCSES results, started college, meeting up with family and just relaxing and taking a bit of a break from arma and hanging out with mates

Why do you want to return ?

One major reason is that i have got friends in this community and I want to play and talk with them again on the server and due to how close I am to some of them as i have got to know them in the past 2 years which i will admit makes me wish I never left the community and leave my mates from a server that they are all from and play on.
Along with this is the only server I have been able to find actually roleplay and also i have fun playing on server that i know i enjoy instead of one that I don't really enjoy.
Also this server has active players and offers factions, jobs and other unique things that other server simply put don't and unable to provide. Overall I want to return as I have enjoyed my time on the server and been able to make friends as well who I do miss talking to so i guess i just miss the server in general.

Why should we unban you ?

ill start with why my last appeal was denied as i want to explain myself into why actions were
taken or not taken..

“I think you was fully aware of what La Crox was up to” I would like to make it clear that I didn't know who la crox was properly and I certainly didn't know he was banned before for doing the same thing when I was talking with him I just called him daniel and it wasn't until we first tested the server i found out his RPUK name and realized that he was a cop in RPUK [this was after we got banned]”.

“there was even references about this place on their profiles management their didn't remove that” okay the reason us management didn't remove the references in their names is simply because we were unable to due to the forums we were using and because of this we decided to hide the options to find profiles and began messaging them to remove the references or they would be banned because the references and to prove this i have got an image bellow
https://gyazo.com/5c87d5ce1294e56fa41d0f5e2993fd43
https://gyazo.com/b9357d64154ba13d02816513c3502036
Now i did send others however its follows a basic format in the others and to say now those who didn't change the name were given 24 hours to change them until they received a ban for our equivalent to the 1.6 and 1.2 rules. i do have evidence for this if required on battlemetrics but it doesnt show names

Furthermore “full of toxic banned RPUK members” now firstly not all of our players were banned from RPUK and a few wasn't even a part of RPUK before however there were banned toxic RPUK players who were banned by us for not only the mass rdm against Poseidon but also due to TS personal messages being sent towards me and a few others with messages like “you have brain damage” which wasn't as bad as the other ones we received and after this all rpuk banned members were banned by us even if they weren't involved as we got sick of it.

Now on the final point regarding the mass RDM i want to say now that the only mass rdmers were hawk and charlie which you posted. Now from what am a ware of threw videos ive seen naylor although yes he was in the video he didn't commit the mass RDM furthermore “make a song and dance about banning” we only stated this to ensure that you are aware the we took action now the reason we unbanned naylor was due to him appealing it and upon returning he lost his command position.

That's the end of my explaining why my last appeal got denied hopefully you can understand a bit more.

Now to the actual question

Truthly speaking i do not know i betrayed your trust and went ahead and joined in the creation of a new server and then we had the mass RDM by toxic players in the community I was apart of and the references which although I have tried to explain still no excuse for it and i should have at least tried harder to get rid or prevent it all.

it's understandable why you wouldn't want me back for the reasons I mentioned before but I would like to be unbanned and given a second golden chance as i have been part of this community for around 2 years and in that time I only received 5 warning which I did learn from and these occurred quite early on except for one thing which i have always had an issue both ingame and out and that is my bad judgment and decisions which is the ultimate reason which led me into this problem and not being allowed to play on a server I enjoyed playing on.
Like I stated before in my last denied appeal the actions I took to ensure that i wouldn't tell members of RPUK the server i went to help create i hope can be seen in me trying to make sure I didn't advertise or effect RPUK in anyway [ clearly I was wrong as the mass RDM occurred]

I do understand if this appeal is denied and put it bluntly like before i honestly cant blame you for it as not only did I make this stuiped decision to leave but correctly put i “made your bed on this one, too late to come running back” but I just hope that am given that golden chance to return where after going threw this i will never do ever again and I understand that I am pushing my luck abit here

Everything I stated in this appeal is the truth and nothing but the truth.
I want to apologize in advance for any written,punctuation or grammar mistakes like i stated before i have got dyslexia and as such anything you don't understand, just let me know and ill try and help.

Tigerforce / Jokeo

Please confirm this unban request is for you.

Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.

Yes

I confirm 6 months+ have passed since my denied appeal.

No

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
This appeal is no longer required due to the mass unban, You was one of the 1.6 bans that was forgiven, Please PM me if you require your original forum account to be unbanned

Moving this to timed out

The appeal has been Timed out, We are unable to keep ban appeals open indefinitely, You may reopen a new appeal but don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back