What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Permanent Ban Appeal - TiptonSamurai (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TiptonSamurai

In-game Name

Samurai

Steam ID

Please provide a link to your previous denied appeal.

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/99374-un-ban-appeal-tiptonsamurai-311217-denied/?tab=comments#comment-565474
In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.

It started with my being up at Advanced Rebel, south on the map, when I heard a Helicopter landing with in the vicinity. I took refuge under the building and used 3rd personing to see it to the room, and noticed one of the rebels had dropped a weapon on the floor. I then emerged from underneath the building, went inside, stole the gun placed on the floor and shot the 2 people at the vender.

What have you been upto in the last 6 months+ ?

My ban hasn't exactly been in a total of 6 months yet. And I know that I did put up a departure form too (I know they are supposed to last 6+ months too), but all I have been doing is work, kids and home and every now and then if I had any spare time, is play games such as Rocket League and Rainbow 6 Siege (mainly these 2). Short games that didn't take up much time.

Why do you want to return ?

All I want is a chance to show that I have reflected on what I did.

Why should we unban you ?

Well to begin all I can say is that I am sorry as stated previously in my other unban and when speaking to admins on Teamspeak.
As for my ban I know what I did was wrong, but it wasn't until after receiving the ban did I realise it was deemed as an exploit.
I have been a part of this community for many years now and have always enjoyed my stays here in between my breaks from work. This is my first offense as I have attempted to keep my nose clean.
I can reassure you now that I will be avoiding that exploit as I have done with any other exploit that I have known about.

At no point was my video intended to show people that what I did was rightfully acceptable. It was a video that was only intended as a funny video. If the video is required I will be more than happy to provide it.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.

Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.

Yes

I confirm 6 months+ have passed since my denied appeal.

No

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here

Yes

@TiptonSamurai Looking at your ban i do agree that it may come across as a little harsh seeing youve been here a long time, however we cannot tolerate people exploting however little the exploit maybe thats why we have zero tolerance on it.

I know this goes on (3rd person glitching), its an impossible one for us to monitor and hard for us to notice but i would hope members didnt do it and some members (you) adopted a little more common sense and i wonder why you didnt ? Please answer what went through your mind and are other people in OG upto this ?

Would you exploit like this in Raindbow Six or use any exploit in rocket league ? Would you be happy if someone 3rd person watched you ?

The big issue now is if you are unbanned and are involded in anything considered exploting no matter how small then there wont be any further appeals for you

@TiptonSamurai Looking at your ban i do agree that it may come across as a little harsh seeing youve been here a long time, however we cannot tolerate people exploting however little the exploit maybe thats why we have zero tolerance on it.

I know this goes on (3rd person glitching), its an impossible one for us to monitor and hard for us to notice but i would hope members didnt do it and some members (you) adopted a little more common sense and i wonder why you didnt ? Please answer what went through your mind and are other people in OG upto this ?

Would you exploit like this in Raindbow Six or use any exploit in rocket league ? Would you be happy if someone 3rd person watched you ?

The big issue now is if you are unbanned and are involded in anything considered exploting no matter how small then there wont be any further appeals for you
I can understand that there is a zero tolerance towards exploiting which is why I said that the banning admin had every right to do so and that I fully supported their decision (not at first). Can't be 1 rule for one and 1 rule for another.

Well because I have never been involved with exploiting and the only exploits I have seen have been those of people who contortion their bodies to glitch through objects, I never really saw what I was doing, an exploit. Which is why it was edited, uploaded and posted.

I can tell you that I have never witnessed any other OG member using or doing this. This was found by mistake by myself when I hid underneath the building.

I would never exploit others games, including Arma. It gives an unfair advantage to the person who is using it. I personally wouldn't like it being done to myself. Treat others the way you would like to be treated, so to speak.

If this ban was to be lifted, I fully understand that, if this was to ever happen again (which it won't), that I wouldn't get another chance at being involved with the community. I don't want that.

But what I can say, is that now I know that, that is considered an exploit, it would never be used by myself again. The only way anyone can know about something, is being told, witnessing or experiencing it.

Again, I do apologize for any grief this may have caused, to those who may have seen the video and then exploited it. Not my intention.

Thank you for reviewing @Wilco, and I will be looking forward to your reply.

I can see from your reply that you know what you did was wrong and by your solid reply we can safely say you wont do this again.

Arma isnt perfect as we all know and wall/floor glitching unfortunatly is possible, If you or OG see or hear of anyone doing this please report so we can keep the server clean! 

I have issued an unban

As a clear warning to any member is a little advantage over someone else worth losing your position in this community ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back