What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Permanent Ban Appeal - Titan' (Denied)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scottyy

In-game Name

Titan

Steam ID

Please provide a link to your previous denied appeal.

In your own words, Please type why you think you were banned

I was banned because someone reported me for shooting at there car or thought I was shooting at them. I never shot anyone or neither the car.... I shot in the air and even have people vouce for me, but I understand the confusion, the officers thought I shot at them which I didn't and shot in the air, then they shot back and caused a massive gunfight and ended up in them dying. I understand the confusion that they thought I shot at them, but I'm being honest I never shot at them until they returned fire. However it was my fault because I should've gone over to them, it was my fault and no one else did anything wrong just my bad mistake and mindset. Here's the following report:http://www.altislife.co.uk/topic/42095-report-a-player-y-vito-rdm/

What have you been upto in the last 6 months+ ?

I've been playing on different communities, different games, but I haven't been on much. Just recently finished my fitness test for the Para's(Paratroopers) and haven't been gaming for a while. I've missed ALUK and really want to come back so I decided to make a unban appeal to start again as I believe I can. I mostly been busy, keeping my fitness up, trying new things, two weeks ago I've been thinking about joining ALUK, counting down the 5-6 months as I was banned around then, I miss all my friends, the community and most of joining the cops again. So I decided it's the right time to apply.

Why do you want to return ?

I want to return because I've been doing other things, been off gaming for a while, trying new communities, trying new games and it's just not fun! All these new games and communities I've been playing aren't as fun as ALUK, most of the other servers just break rules because there community isn't well put together like yours. I've learn't new things when I was gone, for the past week or so I've been reading the rules and printing them out so there always next to me. I won't break anymore rules or any other things. I miss everyone and believe if I return i'll start fresh.

Why should we unban you ?

In haven't been here for a longtime and I the staff team or anyone else will know I haven't been here for a while. I think I deserve one final chance as I've been gone a longtime, playing on different servers, different games and they weren't as satisfying as ALUK. I've been gone for about 5-6 months and I miss this community, the amount of time I've been gone I've learnt from my mistake and won't do anything like that again as it was a misunderstanding. I was in the cops as a SGT for a longtime, tbf I miss those times.... meeting new people, learning new people and I want to do this all over again, start fresh. I've improved all my skills to be able to play on this server again. I hope everyone in this community respects that and believes I've changed. Yours Faithfully Titan

Please confirm this unban request is for you.

Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.

Yes

I confirm 6 months+ have passed since my denied appeal.

Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
You are not eligible for an appeal until 28/05/16 however looking through your past with regards to trying to get around our bans here it is very unlikely to be approved.

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back