What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Permanent Ban Appeal - Top Skanker L D (Denied)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Skanker L D

In-game Name

Top Skanker Blanco

Steam ID

Please provide a link to your previous denied appeal.

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/96956-un-ban-appeal-blanco-091117-denied/?tab=comments#comment-553134
In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.

I believe I was banned because I was disrespectful towards another member of the community by calling him a 'Squeaky cunt'. At the time I did not believe this was offensive as I have been called this and called other people this even outside of the community and it's had no affect on me before or anyone else. But I now understand what I said now could potentially hurt another persons feelings which is classified as discrimination and bullying. All I am able to say is sorry towards the person I have said this towards and hope that he was not potentially affected by this silly comment that I made towards him.

What have you been upto in the last 6 months+ ?

In the past few months i have been playing on mostly another community and also playing a lot of rocket league and a bit of fortnite.

Why do you want to return ?

I want to return because i miss the community as a whole and also all of my lot who i use to play with on here and we are rarely in contact anymore which is quite crappy to say how close i was to some people. I have been playing on other communities trying to power through the months of having to wait until i am able to do my unban appeal on here but it's got to a point where no other community will match up to the fun and amazing experiences i have on this one. Even though i am kind of ignoring the fact that i should wait another 3 or so months i believe i have been a loyal member towards the community before and have never even had a warning point before this slip up, so i can ensure that something like this would never happen again

Why should we unban you ?

I believe I should be unbanned because I have been a member of this community for way over a year now and this is the first major slip up I have had, Even though it is a major and probably the most important rule to abide by I believe that everybody deserves a second chance and that people do learn from their mistakes as I have done. I can now promise every person in the community that I will not discriminate against anyone again as it is a very childish act. In all my encounters with everybody within the community on the server I will 100% make sure that they will not be discriminated against by me at any time. I know that in the past I have been abusive towards a lot of people within the community but I believe that since my ban I have realised how hard it is to not be able to log on to the server and be able to play with friends while having fun, and this is the exact reason why I have now been able to tone down my attitude towards people and be able to be respectful towards them if they are towards me. I just hope that both the person who I discriminated against and the staff team will look beyond my slipup and be able to see that I can be a respectful person within the community. I also believe that even though its only been 2 weeks of me being banned I have matured and can 100% promise that no staff member would have to deal with me on this section of the forums again.

I also do admit that I was in the wrong on my past appeal by not being respectful towards the point of view that Jaton had to provide and I also apologise for this happening.

Thank you for taking your time to read my unban appeal and hopefully you are able to give me a second and final chance <3

-Luke

Please confirm this unban request is for you.

Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.

Yes

I confirm 6 months+ have passed since my denied appeal.

No

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here

Yes

A quick google of your steam ID "76561198254136058" shows you went on to do something similar elsewhere.

Do you have social issues ? Can you just not be friendly with people or do the little giggles from your mates make you think your getting some sort of fake kudos or something for your pathetic schoolboy insults.

Please explain... I am interested why someone who is 18+ feel they can act this way in a Roleplay environment.

A quick google of your steam ID "76561198254136058" shows you went on to do something similar elsewhere.

Do you have social issues ? Can you just not be friendly with people or do the little giggles from your mates make you think your getting some sort of fake kudos or something for your pathetic schoolboy insults.

Please explain... I am interested why someone who is 18+ feel they can act this way in a Roleplay environment.
Thankyou for the reply 

Firstly i would like to point out that i have not yet reached the age of 18 as i am still 17 and yes i have been toxic also elsewhere which was meant to be taken as a joke but clearly wasnt. 

I feel as if im the way i am because of the people i hang around with in real life as we are all an aggresive bunch of lads that can be absoloute d*cks. But i have realised now that i shouldn’t be bringing this over on to my online gaming experience that i have with other people and i understand that they do not come on here to receive abuse from other players such as myself. I also believe that it is no where near acceptable what i said to another member of this community as they did nothing wrong towards me and i apologise for this happening. 

I do wonder if you actually want to be unbanned to roleplay or be unbanned so you can go back to being the class clown and earn some more fake kudos.

Your blaming this on the people you hang around in real life but its not them is it... its you, your the person coming on a Roleplay server insulting people.

I do not feel it is worth an unban at this stage, you went away and did exactly the same thing elsewhere which shows you clearly do not know how to conduct yourself online.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back