What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Permanent Ban Appeal - Top Skanker L D (unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Skanker L D

In-game Name

Top Skanker Blanco

Steam ID

Please provide a link to your previous denied appeal.

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/100539-permanent-ban-appeal-top-skanker-l-d-denied/?tab=comments#comment-572100
In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.

I believe i was banned because i was being disrespectful and also discriminated another member of the community by calling said person a 'squeaker' which was uncalled for and i apologise for this.

What have you been upto in the last 6 months+ ?

In the last 6 months i have been mostly away from my computer just doing the usual things a teen/young adult does. Apart from this on occasions i have been playing Fortnite but not much often.

Why do you want to return ?

I want to return because i miss the memories of being able to play RPUK as it is my first and favourite community there is and the best out there, I also miss the role play that you are able to do on this community that you just dont get on any other community that is as fun or entertaining. As well as this i miss the people i use to play with on here and i want to be able to have more fun times with them also. I also want to return as well because i want to prove to the staff and community members that i am not just some disrespectful teen like i use to be and that i can actually be nice and helpful towards other people.

Why should we unban you ?

I believe i should be unbanned because throughout this 6 months i have definitely learnt my lesson and its made me realise that i need to be a lot more careful with the things i do and say to people and also that i should think before i speak as some of the things i may say towards other people might potentially affect them in a bad way. Before my ban i had been a loyal and respected member of the community to most people and i have nearly been here for 2 years now and the only ever ban i have had is this one which i am very apologetic about, before that i never had a ban or even a warning point to my name. Around the time of my ban i was a very childish and selfish person and i couldn't accept that i was in the wrong even though i definitely was when i look back at it. All i am asking for is a second and final chance from all the staff team and community members. I apologise for the silly slip up that i had made and i can ensure everybody that it will not happen again.

Thankyou

Luke

Please confirm this unban request is for you.

Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.

Yes

I confirm 6 months+ have passed since my denied appeal.

Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Stupid thing to get banned for do you not think? Adult community, however we do have a Young Player base also. Please be respectful of this in the future. 

I want to hear good feedback from you from here on out. If you get a legit player recommendation then that's a start.

Unbanned. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back