What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Permanent Ban Appeal - unban me please

Status
Not open for further replies.
In-game Name

cbjo

Steam ID

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.

I have forgotten as it was so long ago

What have you been upto in the last 6 months+ ?

Playing other servers like australian servers but they were boring

Why do you want to return ?

As the server is growing again and all my mates play it

Why should we unban you ?

Because everyone got unbanned apart from a few community bans like me

Please confirm this unban request is for you.

Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.

Yes

I confirm 6 months+ have passed since my denied appeal.

Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here

Yes

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have forgotten as it was so long ago
he went full toxic. stating *insert copycat server here* is better. And said wilco is a nonce and asking for children's dick pics. 
That's the notes so.... please explain your slander against someone who has never dealt with you before 🙂

EDIT - I notice not alot of detail and now an additional "Roblox unban me please" video, You have one chance here with my attention so either ask for it to be denied or start being serious please.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don’t remember saying your a nonce but I guess because it was a long time ago.

I do remember now when I said that another server was better. I said this because i was pissed in general and I knew that I was getting banned so I said random shit that I didn’t really mean.

@unban me please Well you did but i guess your not going to apologise for that, I have only denied 3 appeals so far since the mass unban.

This is getting denied, No effort what so ever as gone into this, you can try again but i suggest you be more detailed and be more sincere, You haven't been included in a 30,000 mass unban for a reason.

Your Permanent Appeal has been denied

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back