What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Permanent Ban Appeal - Vincent van Gogh (Denied)

Status
Not open for further replies.
In-game Name

Guy Montag

Steam ID

Please provide a link to your previous denied appeal.

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/99406-un-ban-appeal-guy-montag-010118denied/?tab=comments#comment-565664
In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.

I have robbed a guy in a green zone which is against the rules.

What have you been upto in the last 6 months+ ?

I was trying to spend most of my time preparing for my GCSEs. Im gonna successfully finish those this week. Still, i was trying to compose beats and only one of them came out decent (however still not finished).

Why do you want to return ?

The main reasons are:
- the quality of the server which can not be compared with any other server on arma 3. I was trying to play on other servers like gta and olympus but i didn't get that level of satisfaction that i got on this server.
- its community. I always loved seeing the way people have passion towards this server which could be seen through their high level of rp and dealing with problems together without reporting or threatening to people. Players that have spent many hours on this server are very kind and they follow the rules which makes this server very unique as there are people that can give you a hand (I've experienced this when i first joined the server).
- my friends. Many of my good friends still play on this server activly and very miss the times we have spent on this server. I would really want to unite with them again.

Why should we unban you ?

To be honest, I think it would be fair if you wouldn't give me another chance as this is my second perm ban for very silly mistakes; however, now i have had my punishment of 6 months and in case i recieve another chance, I would make sure that nothing like this ever happens again. Now that I have a PC (not a laptop like before) Im able to record the gameplay, so i think this will also help me by reminding myself of the rules and that everything is being recorded and watched. From now, I will try to be serious on this server and not be an idiot as i have been before because I have realised that server like this is a rarity. I have re-read the rules again and im ready to join back to RPUK any second after this week (after gcses). Thank you!

Please confirm this unban request is for you.

Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.

Yes

I confirm 6 months+ have passed since my denied appeal.

Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Today I've also helped the community by reporting a quite serious website bug to the admins. I believe this shows how much I care about the website, community and the server by not using the bug in my advantage.

Wilco knows.

I have read and understand the unban appeal process

Yes
a9980ca58707879df4a14f594c474f3d.png

You've posted a fair few things on the forums surely you are aware of the edit button? 

Don't comment on your appeal unless you've been asked question by staff. Bumping will result in your appeal being denied just bare that in mind.

Looking at your player history, you have 3 bans on record. Do you think it's fair that our voluntary staff team give you chance after chance?

You've posted a fair few things on the forums surely you are aware of the edit button? 

Don't comment on your appeal unless you've been asked question by staff. Bumping will result in your appeal being denied just bare that in mind.
Yes, I appologise about that. 

Looking at your player history, you have 3 bans on record. Do you think it's fair that our voluntary staff team give you chance after chance?
The answer to this question is clearly stated in my appeal under the section "Why should we unban you ?" :

To be honest, I think it would be fair if you wouldn't give me another chance as this is my second perm ban for very silly mistakes; however, now i have had my punishment of 6 months and in case i recieve another chance, I would make sure that nothing like this ever happens again. Now that I have a PC (not a laptop like before) Im able to record the gameplay, so i think this will also help me by reminding myself of the rules and that everything is being recorded and watched. From now, I will try to be serious on this server and not be an idiot as i have been before because I have realised that server like this is a rarity. I have re-read the rules again and im ready to join back to RPUK any second after this week (after gcses). Thank you!
This could also be a reason to give me another chance:

Today I've also helped the community by reporting a quite serious website bug to the admins. I believe this shows how much I care about the website, community and the server by not using the bug in my advantage.

Wilco knows.

It's just such a silly rulebreak, especially after coming off a perm ban, you're aware that you must have been on thin ice. As for your above statement

i think this will also help me by reminding myself of the rules and that everything is being recorded and watched
You've already had 2 opportunities to do that:

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here

Yes
This is written on every ban appeal, and what personally baffles me is that you've been through 2 of them and the rule that you get caught for that has resulted in you being here, yet again, has no ambiguity or grey area. It's black and white: (6.1.3) You must not knock out and rob other players in a green zone. Now to me that shows a complete disregard for our server rules, the fact that you attempted to try and play it off as an accident when you knocked the player out, and then proceeded to rob him anyway. Furthermore you attempted to coerce the player in question to drop the report by threatening to issue a revenge report. Not your smartest move.

347d6c0c91f7f9ee58c3e9182f4876c8.png

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back