What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Permanent Ban Appeal - Vlad Vodka

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vlad Vodka

In-game Name

AbdooL or Pvt. AbdooL [UNMC]

Steam ID

Please provide a link to your previous denied appeal.

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.

I was banned for making toxic remarks against Wilco, reporting him on the forums and also for lying to staff about not being in the whole morrisons incident.

What have you been upto in the last 6 months+ ?

Been going to university in my city and just studying and playing different games.

Why do you want to return ?

Well I really enjoyed the community of RPUK and I know that my actions didn't allign with this statement. I want to get back into the community to get back into Arma roleplay and to make new friends and be apart of a good community again. My past actions were childish and I'm sorry for it.

Why should we unban you ?

I believe I have changed in the past years since I last played here. I was immature back then and I think I've matured more over this period. I do sincerely apologize to the staff team which I lied to and I also most importantly apologize to Wilco for my exetremely childish acts. I want to come back to the community with new intentions and to have fun with the people on the server and in the community.

Thank you.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.

No

I have read and understand the unban appeal process

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.

Yes

I confirm 6 months+ have passed since my denied appeal.

Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Have spoken to Vlad and instructed that Abdool makes a new account he would need to post the appeal himself.

Denying this one for now.

Your Permanent Appeal has been denied

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back