What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Permanent Ban Appeal - Vliek (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vliek

In-game Name

Vliek

Steam ID

Please provide a link to your previous denied appeal.

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/101047-report-a-player-t-v-l-i-e-k-rdm-action-taken/
In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.

(2.2) Random Deathmatch (also known as RDM) - Shooting at someone without engaging in any form of quality role play (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order. Count downs are not considered quality roleplay, please at least attempt to create an interesting roleplay story before considering shooting.) is considered RDM. (Punishment is a ban).

I am banned because I have killed someone when I was not initiated in the situation of my gangmembers.

What have you been upto in the last 6 months+ ?

Playing other games, cycling (sport)

Why do you want to return ?

It has been 6 months and I miss the feeling of playing on RPUK, because the roleplay is so much better compared to other islands, it just has a unique twist to it.

Why should we unban you ?

I have taken a break from Arma 3 roleplay and I have been thinking about this situation for a long time; what I could have done differently/better to not upset anyone or break any rule. I think I should be unbanned because I have learned from my mistake.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.

Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.

Yes

I confirm 6 months+ have passed since my denied appeal.

Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
I was not aware that my teammate did not initiate me into the situation, he said I was but he did not hotmic the initiation so I couldn't be 100% sure I was initiated in the situation.

I believed him, but it's my own responsibility.

@Wilco

@Vliek in the future actually engage in the roleplay yourself! then you wont get into a situation like that.

Unbanned however take a few weeks without guns and enjoy what this community is about!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back