What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Permanent Ban Appeal - Wade Annibal (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

W A D E

In-game Name

mullac/Wade

Steam ID

Please provide a link to your previous denied appeal.

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/90149-un-ban-appeal-wade-annibal-06222017denied-perm-ban/?tab=comments#comment-513008
In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.

I was banned for 1.3 - Swearing out of RP. I have been shown the chat logs of what i have said that got me banned and i am disgusted in myself for saying those things. The main thing that got me banned was me saying "//F***ing VDMING c**t", there were also littler thing such as "this F***ing kid lol". For the first thing that i said, i said this to a player on the server who was just here to vdm and rdm. It does not make it right by any means but after being vdmed and rdmed several times that night by the same guy it did get me very mad. I did say it in a note, rather than say that to where the whole server can see what i said, once again it doesn't make it right AT ALL. I definitely see how the word c*nt is a very bad word but in the daily me and my friends would just use that word to each other in a joking manner and when we did that it was more of a regularly used word rather than a highly offensive word. So in the heat of the moment after getting vdming, i started typing to that guy and that's what happened. I never thought about what i am really doing, i was just so angry at this guy it just slipped. I can't remember much of what happened to the second thing i said but i believe it was when there was this one cop arguing back and forth with my friend and he combat restrained him, then we just started arguing but no one took it to heart of the bad words that were said. On the second thing i said, i honestly have a super small memory of the situation and i can't guarantee everything i said with him combat restraining is 100% how it happened, i do know that the cop did break a rule and we began arguing. That does NOT justify it, if someone else breaks a rule it doesn't mean i can. Now the last thing i said was this "Sh*t c*nt". As the admin who banned me was not there he did not know the context to this but just from looking at it, it looks absolutely terrible and disgusting. I remember Hadi Doogle and Kittens took me hostage and brought me up to the TCK base on altis news and was gonna force me to buy them stuff. So i did do that but i also had my friend, sous, near me waiting for clear initiation to engage and help free me. Once initiation happened sous started spraying in our direction and he missed them and only hit me. I think Hadi was the one that killed him but i'm not sure. When that all happened i typed this in a note "//sh*t c*nt", PURELY as a joke because we all were good friends. At the time Hadi and Kittens took me hostage for a bit of fun and to get some ammo. They were both my friends and i got sous to come just for a bit of late night action. I know sous, hadi and kittens do not care about what i said. No one else was near us at the time so i did type that note as a joke. But if i was an admin and were scrolling through the chat logs and see that, i would have thought the same thing and would have banned me. The next thing that contributed to my ban was me ACCIDENTALLY logging on to the server with the name "Silker". Now Silker was a good friend of mine and i always enjoyed playing with him. So one day me and a few of my friends [NOT SILKER] were just changing our names to random things or changing our names to each others. We would go on a few different servers and have a good time. One of the servers we went on were A and D. We did not cause any trouble other and killing the whole enemy team. We went on a few different servers just to play together and make a good time out of a boring night. Now i am from the US so time zones are quite different, they went off before i was even tired. So, i was gonna go on a different server to pass the time and i clicked recent on my servers list. When the servers loaded i was gonna join a different server but i ACCIDENTALLY clicked on RPUK Server 1 instead of a server right next to it. As soon as i joined the server i disconnected right away knowing i accidentally had my name as Silker. It was late at night so when i joined very few people saw me connect and i was on the server for literally 5 seconds. I do apologize for that mistake and i should keep my name how it is and don't mess with it to much. If i was an admin and looking at all these different things over the past week or so, it does look like i'm here just to start drama and be an idiot. But that was never my intentions at all i do apologize for it. I can't say sorry enough for everything that i have done that led to me being banned.

What have you been upto in the last 6 months+ ?

Over the last 6 months i have been doing a lot of different things. First off i have improved my grades in school a lot and have been spending a lot more time with friends. I have also been playing the new COD WW2 a lot and i have been having quite a bit fun on that. I haven't been playing Arma to much but i have been hoping on occasionally.

Why do you want to return ?

I want to return to this community because when i was not banned i had a lot of fun here and this is the community where i have made a lot of my current friends. I have spent a lot of time on RPUK and all of it was extremely fun and i miss that. Over the 6 months that i have been banned i have not played Arma that much because i couldn't find any really good servers. I want to get back into Arma, RPUK and back to playing will all my friends that i use to play with.

Why should we unban you ?

Over the last 6 months i have been banned i have grown up a lot. I honestly was a child 6 months ago, i have grown up and matured so much since then. Whenever i would die to something stupid, or something like that, i would get angry at the game and i would take my anger out and being a "keyboard warrior". Since then i don't get mad at games anymore and i think before i say something. I know when i was on this community there were a good amount of times where i said some stuff which was mean and stupid. That was me just being a child before i grew up more. I came to realize a game is a game and its there for everyone to have fun not when you get mad go off on people in chat. What i did was really unnecessary and i have learnt my lesson. If i get unbanned from RPUK i am going to be a lot more respectful and careful of what i say and when i say it. When i wasn't banned i only had about 1 warning i believe and no other bans. My language and toxicity in chat made this ban be my first and the worst. There are no excuses for what i did at all, i take responsibility for what i did/said. We are all humans and we all make mistakes, i have honestly learned from what i have done. I want you to give me the opportunity to show you i have changed for the better. Merry Christmas.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.

Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.

Yes

I confirm 6 months+ have passed since my denied appeal.

Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here

Yes

@W A D E Do you really expect me to believe that ?

People do not just accidentally click on a certain server, I think personally you was logging onto the server with that name as some sort of ... joke ?

@W A D E Do you really expect me to believe that ?

People do not just accidentally click on a certain server, I think personally you was logging onto the server with that name as some sort of ... joke ?
  @Wilco I honestly did not do it on purpose, I clicked on the recent tab and when I double clicked to join a sever it all dropped down because I did not wait long enough for the servers to fully load. If I wanted to do it on purpose I would have joined when there were a lot of people on not when there are very little. When I accidentally joined it was at very late times and there were barely any people on the server. I promise you I did not try to join the server with that name just to cause problems, drama or anything. It was purely an accident. I know it seems hard to believe but I didn't mean to click on the RPUK server at all with that name. I also wasn't using that name as a joke towards RPUK or have anything to do with RPUK. *was trying to reply earlier but it wouldn't let me comment then Busterguy helped me.*

Last edited by a moderator:
@W A D E I do not believe you still... after the bollocks silker has caused and the timing it seems a little fishy to me.

If it was an accident then the timing could not have been any worse, Anyway going to give you a chance however this is it.... there wont be any more chances! So go read the rules and keep your nose clean and away from people who might be toxic.

If you are banned again there wont be an appeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back