What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Permanent Ban Appeal - Wild Wiisy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wild Wiisy

Unlinked
In-game Name

Wiisy

Steam ID

Please provide a link to your previous denied appeal.

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/118533-report-a-player-wiisy-atlas-hacker/
In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.

I was banned because I was using a “lag switch” on the game server. Basically, to stop other players from moving momentarily during a gunfight. This gave an unfair advantage by exploiting a bug with multiplayer games.

What have you been upto in the last 6 months+ ?

I understand it has only been a month since I was banned. Most of my free time I spend on the server, or atleast on the teamspeak playing with my friends in the community. For this past month while I have been banned I have been at a loss as of what to do. I can’t find anything that I enjoy as much as the roleplay on the server, the community, management, development and administration teams are all amazing and I cannot find anything like this anywhere else.

Why do you want to return ?

From the heart, I have truly missed it. I regret every part of what I have done and would never do it again. At the time I never understood what the consequences of my actions would be but after being subject to those consequences, I hate it. I hate what I did because of the upset I must of cause the community.

I sit on teamspeak everyday wishing I could play the server with the community again in a way that is was meant to be played. I missed the roleplay and all the amazing interactions I have had with everyone over the years, I am appauled at myself that I threw all that away for some stupid kills when I should of been roleplaying in the server.

If there is any way that I could prove that I would never do this again, I would. I promise that I won't, I don’t like not being able to play. I look at my actions, horrified at what I did and embarrassed that I felt I needed to be better at anything on this server other than roleplay and having a good time with the community.

Why should we unban you ?

At this point I have been banned for just over a month and I have been missing the server and playing with the community badly, I have connected to teamspeak everyday to talk to everyone but I don’t get the same enjoyment out of it, I would really like to roleplay with everyone on the server again.

There is no legitimate reason I can say as to why I used the lag switch. Nothing will excuse my actions. My main reason for doing so is because I was sick of poor roleplay leading to gunfights within the faction. I felt that if I could win them it would make me better, I now see this is not the case and how wrong I was.

I was the leader of a whitelisted whitelisted faction which I worked extremely hard to obtain. I'm upset that I lost my privilege but it was deserved. I feel enormous amounts of regret for letting down the faction, staff, management and the entire community with what I did.

I would like to apologise to everyone that was affected by what I did. It is not right that everyone comes here to play for their enjoyment and it was ruined on occasions by myself and my inexcusable actions.

I understand there has been accusations of me lag switching in the past. Only the more recent allegations are true, I used to have a bad internet connection but since upgraded. However, I thought I could lie my way through it which I completely regret, but I'm telling the honest truth.
I wish I could revert what I did, I hate the consequences but they are my actions and I understand that.

I’m happy to go into detail exactly how I lag switched with a staff member but I don’t think it's appropriate for a public post as I don’t want to encourage anyone else to do it.

I would do anything for another chance, although in some people’s opinions I may not deserve it. I really miss the roleplay and playing with my friends.

I can promise from my heart and my time kept away from my own enjoyment that I will never do anything like this again. I wouldn’t wish how I feel about it just now to be burdened on anyone else.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.

Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.

Yes

I confirm 6 months+ have passed since my denied appeal.

No

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here

Yes

If you understood how Arma works... You will understand lag switching causes desync for the entire server...sometimes for an entire session (upto 4 hours)

There wont be an early unban, people should not use lagswitches on a roleplay server!

Your Permanent Appeal has been denied

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back