What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Permanent Ban Appeal - YosPeNet123 (Unbanned 20/11/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

YosPeNet123

In-game Name

Boss

Steam ID

Please provide a link to your previous denied appeal.

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.

Cuz i have 2 accounts,and when i get banned 1 account was alerty banned so is like ban evading...
My another account i buyed cuz i want to play on this server and i don't know that's illegal.

What have you been upto in the last 6 months+ ?

I have played RP servers on a few other games which I enjoyed very much, I completed my first year of college and the past 2 months I have played a bit too much Overwatch haha. I have also very recently re read the server rules

Why do you want to return ?

Because the server is by quite a bit the best roleplay server on ArmA 3. I fully regret my decision to have a double account and another chance to player on the server would be amazing, throughout my time on the server I found everyone to be friendly and always priorities RP over combat which I didn't respect back when I got banned but now I do.

Why should we unban you ?

Since I was banned my RP skills have developed alot over the very long time I have been banned, so I reckon I can contribute alot in terms of RP. Like I said earlier I have re read the rules so I will make sure I don't end up in the report section. Overall this is a great community that I would love to re join. Thanks

Please confirm this unban request is for you.

Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.

Yes

I confirm 6 months+ have passed since my denied appeal.

Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
You are one dodgy individual. I can see from your multiple forum and game accounts and all of the reports against you that all the risk would be on us to unban you. Ill give you one last post to persuade us why you should be unbanned here?

I do have multiple accounts because i forgot my principal forum account. I want to play on this server because here is the most  beautiful roleplay and i apologize to staff for the problem created. If you want i can give you a good roleplay example: When you go to a doctor and man see that it is in a pretty bad state. And try to find out heart rate and resuscitate him. And Numbers (voice chat) 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10. Another example of roleplay as: Are civil and sees a man lying on the floor. You go and check his pulse and resuscitate you if you have knowledge, if not call the NHS.When you shoot somebody with a gun and you even if you have not died (in game) you must RP're hurt enough not to run like a crazy.Not breaking NRL ... Is enough?

Thanks for everything. Have a nice day.

I agree with Vlads comments here - You make me nervous!

You've apologised and you've waited patiently, so that's something at least. I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt here and unban you, BUT...I don't want to see any reports on you or hear of anything other than your supreme RP ability!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back