What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Permanent Ban Appeal - Zando (forum unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zando912

In-game Name

Zando

Steam ID

Please provide a link to your previous denied appeal.

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/
In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.

I was banned for advertising Rule 10 (at the time this was Rule 16D) on what must have been the forums as I am not banned in-game or on teamspeak. I was actually unaware I had been banned as this incident happened in 2015-16 therefore I created this new account. I now realise I need to address this issue through the form of an appeal.

What have you been upto in the last 6 months+ ?

Although I've played less Arma over the past couple years I would like to return to actively playing it. In the past couple weeks I've been on the server getting to know everyone and partake in roleplay. I have mostly been playing games such as CSGO and Total war.

Why do you want to return ?

I believe in order to fully enjoy the role-play experience I should take part in the community forums as they are useful to discuss upcoming events and keep up to date with the development of the community and server. Furthermore, the forums allow interaction between players out of the game which is a crucial in order to be a part of a community and resolve any issues which appear.

Why should we unban you ?

I believe I should be unbanned from the forums as I am now fully aware of the damage which advertising can do as without proper regulations anyone could use the success of the community to promote their content. This rule is important as allowing advertising would undermine the efforts and work of those who made the community what it is. In regards to my offence I would like to take responsibility for my actions which although I cannot fully remember the exact details of, must have been justified with a forum ban. However, now I believe I posses the common sense not to break such basic rules and would like a chance to prove this and rejoin the community properly. 

Please confirm this unban request is for you.

Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.

Yes

I confirm 6 months+ have passed since my denied appeal.

Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back