What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Permanent Ban Appeal - Ziffy (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ziffy

In-game Name

its coming home

Steam ID

Please provide a link to your previous denied appeal.

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/107994-un-ban-appeal-ziffy-140718-denied-redirected-to-perm-appeal/?tab=comments#comment-622929
In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.

During the situation leading up to my eventual ban, apparently there were a number of coincidences which made it apparent that I was metagaming and that I should be banned. This is for the 4.4 rule break.
During the situation, I was in a building with a police officer until my friend Kekman stormed the building and killed the officer and left and went to another building and when the officer was transferring me to that building, Kekman shot at him, and we also had a hellcat in the air the whole time, using thermals, who would have spotted me being moved to that specific building. I didn't say anything in direct because I heard Kekman coming and therefore didn't want to disturb or alert the police officer.
Then, later, once my cuffs were off and someone could come and roleplay me out of them, I put my hands back up and shortly after, Kekman enters the building and comes upstairs to the police officer's body. I agree, this is a coincidence but my friend didn't come straight over to me and instead went to the window/police officer first, until he noticed he could then roleplay me out of the handcuffs.
The third and final coincidence was that no video from our side could be shown due to the fact that I went AFK before I was contacted about the situation and I use shadowplay, and obviously I'm only going to record significant things and I didn't view this situation as significant at the time and so therefore from me there's no video. Kekman also didn't have a video.
The 1.7 rulebreak was completely my fault and I agree it was stupid because I said "//stop crying like a bitch" out of frustration, when the officer Kekman killed was complaining about me "metagaming".
I'm now going to quote the rules I apparently broke and explain them in my own words and explain why they're important to the server:
(1.7) As a roleplay game every situation is different and not everything can be detailed within these rules and so it is important to remember this is an adult community and some things simply come down to common sense. Things like the following; do not swear at people (out of roleplay), troll people, or bully people otherwise you will simply be banned from our servers.
This means that you should basically not say anything to offend someone out of roleplay whether that be a swear word or just a simple insult.
This is important because it keeps the community clean and lets people have a good time without anyone having any experiences where they feel offended or hurt.

(4.4) If you are restrained and communications have been removed you must not be active on any other forms of communications other than direct chat.
This rule means how when your comms have been taken you cannot communicate with your team via teamspeak or discord.
This rule is important because it stops you from having an unfair advantage in a gunfight.

Now, this is the reason I've been banned which has led to me needing to write a permanent unban appeal. I was in a channel where, at the time, people were sharing pictures of people in this community. I didn't report this and therefore I have been banned for basically not reporting disgusting behavior. I know this is important and I understand that I should have reported it to keep the community clean as obviously not reporting it will mean it goes unnoticed and obviously we don't want things like this being spread around. The reason I did not report it was because at the time I didn't see this as a direct rule break because as to my knowledge there's nothing specific like this in the rules however looking back on it, I now realise that it was stupid of me not to see sharing pictures of people in a bad manner. It might also connect to the fact that I've had my pictures shared before and I don't really care about it, so I naively assumed everyone would have the same opinion on the matter as me which again, I now realise was stupid.

What have you been upto in the last 6 months+ ?

It has not been 6 months.

Why do you want to return ?

I would like to return because during my 15 months on RPUK I had a lot of fun, obviously there I times where I didn't but the majority of my time here has been fun. Also, as it's currently my summer holiday, I have a lot of free time and RPUK was something to do during that time, obviously not at the moment but I hope I can get unbanned so I can enjoy more time on the server.

Why should we unban you ?

During the situation leading up to my eventual ban, apparently there were a number of coincidences which made it apparent that I was metagaming and that I should be banned. This is for the 4.4 rule break.
During the situation, I was in a building with a police officer until my friend Kekman stormed the building and killed the officer and left and went to another building and when the officer was transferring me to that building, Kekman shot at him, and we also had a hellcat in the air the whole time, using thermals, who would have spotted me being moved to that specific building. I didn't say anything in direct because I heard Kekman coming and therefore didn't want to disturb or alert the police officer.
Then, later, once my cuffs were off and someone could come and roleplay me out of them, I put my hands back up and shortly after, Kekman enters the building and comes upstairs to the police officer's body. I agree, this is a coincidence but my friend didn't come straight over to me and instead went to the window/police officer first, until he noticed he could then roleplay me out of the handcuffs.
The third and final coincidence was that no video from our side could be shown due to the fact that I went AFK before I was contacted about the situation and I use shadowplay, and obviously I'm only going to record significant things and I didn't view this situation as significant at the time and so therefore from me there's no video. Kekman also didn't have a video.
The 1.7 rulebreak was completely my fault and I agree it was stupid because I said "//stop crying like a bitch" out of frustration, when the officer Kekman killed was complaining about me "metagaming".
I'm now going to quote the rules I apparently broke and explain them in my own words and explain why they're important to the server:
(1.7) As a roleplay game every situation is different and not everything can be detailed within these rules and so it is important to remember this is an adult community and some things simply come down to common sense. Things like the following; do not swear at people (out of roleplay), troll people, or bully people otherwise you will simply be banned from our servers.
This means that you should basically not say anything to offend someone out of roleplay whether that be a swear word or just a simple insult.
This is important because it keeps the community clean and lets people have a good time without anyone having any experiences where they feel offended or hurt.

(4.4) If you are restrained and communications have been removed you must not be active on any other forms of communications other than direct chat.
This rule means how when your comms have been taken you cannot communicate with your team via teamspeak or discord.
This rule is important because it stops you from having an unfair advantage in a gunfight.

Also, with regards to the reason this is a permanent unban appeal, I was naive and stupid and I made a mistake, which I am actually very sorry about. As I said previously, I assumed everyone had the same or a similar opinion to me on the topic of getting pictures of yourself sent around. As I said, I don't really care when it's me, and I made the stupid and naive decision to expect everyone to feel the same way about it. If I ever get put in this situation again, I will report it immediately.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.

Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.

Yes

I confirm 6 months+ have passed since my denied appeal.

No

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here

Yes

So a video has surfaced of some children crashing lanes and cars into people and just generally being idiots and they've mentioned you, the guy even messaged you on the forums about it.

Why did he do that? What was your involvement and how do you know the guy? Are you still associating yourself with people like that?

To be completely honest, first reading your reply I had no idea what you were talking about and I had to ask around to find out what this video was since I'd not heard of or seen such video until now. I really don't know how my name's cropped up but I'm assuming it's a way of trying to get me into trouble after I told Wilco who made the "RPUK Spackers" video and "snaked" on them. 

When you say he messaged me on the forums, I'm assuming you mean Josh Banks who messaged me last night, and on the 5th of June when he called me a snake. The first time I was quite confused as to who he was but it was apparent that he had some connections to people who were in the gang Narcos Cartel (which I joined for roughly a week back in April). After asking people due to seeing your reply, I found out he was Josh Bruie, someone who was in Narcos at the time I was. When I was in the gang he was quite inactive so I don't remember speaking to him much and I didn't really know him. Obviously though he had a problem with me after I "snaked". I am assuming this is why he messaged me on the forums but even so it had nothing to do with any video which, again, I didn't know about until reading your reply.

I had no involvement in making or helping to make this video as I've said multiple times in my reply, that I was in the dark about it until now and I don't associate with Josh nor have I ever really. I feel as though it's clear to see he doesn't like me due to him messaging me calling me a snake twice. When you ask the question of, am I still associating with people like that, I'm assuming you mean the likes of Josh Banks/Bruie, Blaine, Jaykae and such, and my answer would be no I do not associate myself with those people or people like them.

User is content moderated until the 15/08/2018 due to constantly attempt to post elsewhere on the forums after being warned multiple times that he is only allowed to respond to this perm ban as per normal perm ban procedures.

You got warned for posting while your appeal was up, Why did you ignore this?

You got warned for posting while your appeal was up, Why did you ignore this?
I genuinely didn’t see it. Under no circumstances would I have wanted to jeopardise my chances of getting unbanned and it was only once I realised I couldn’t post anything that I checked if I had warnings, and it was only then that I actually saw both warnings. 

On another note, I have since seen the VDM video and not once can my name be seen in the feed or my voice heard in any of the clips. I also noticed that at 3.14 in the video, you can see a police officer abort to lobby using the new police tags which I believe were introduced after I was banned thus leading me to believe that at least half of the clips were filmed once I had already been banned. Also, CC Ponty is seen in the feed at around 4 minutes and he got CC while I was already banned which backs up the fact that a lot of the clips were filmed while I was banned. Also, the RPUK id in all of the clips is different to mine so what I’m saying is, I had absolutely no involvement with that video and they put my name in the description because I “snaked” out their friend, Jaykae. 

But yeah I genuinely didn’t see the warning and if I had done, I wouldn’t have continued to comment. 

-Ziffy

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, its clear by the mention on purpose they are trying to sway your appeal.

I think you need to learn from this and be a little more careful who you associate with, sad little boys!

Go re-read the rules and I would suggest staying away from guns and gangs and enjoy the RP for a bit to stay out of trouble and do not be toxic yourself here again, Its not welcome!

Unbanned

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back