What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Permanent Ban Appeal - zombi3_2000 (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zombi3_2000

In-game Name

[SAS] Zombi3

Steam ID

Please provide a link to your previous denied appeal.

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/79136-un-ban-appeal-zombi3_2000-01292017-timed-out/?tab=comments#comment-447948
In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.

I desynced and hit someones Helicopter (I was trying to brake my car and they landed and my car tapped the heli, making them take back off, they had time to get out of the chopper but didn't) killing them and their team, making them lose over 1 million in gear and they made a deal with the admin over teamspeak that if i pay it back i will not be banned but if i don't by a certain date i would be banned and i payed them and still got banned.

What have you been upto in the last 6 months+ ?

Had a broken PC but recently fixed it so now I wanted to come back to ARMA, but in the time I took away from PC gaming I have done alot of things such as direct a roleplay series for a youtuber so I have still continued to have the RP mindset.

Why do you want to return ?

Because ARMA 3 lacks decent Altis Life RP servers because most of the players don't RP and RDM whereas roleplay.co.uk was always a fun server where everyone role-played to the full extent possible.

Why should we unban you ?

Because I have realised how what I may have done was wrong and am ready to return to the community. I also have read the rules a few times over due to not playing ARMA in a while and forgetting some of the more complex rules. I also am very good at roleplay; one example of when I was role-playing well was when I was at a cocaine processing and the police arrived and I managed to get out of a prison sentence by convincing them I was kidnapped and forced to work.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.

Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.

Yes

I confirm 6 months+ have passed since my denied appeal.

Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
@zombi3_2000 i have had a look at the video and you really do need to be more careful.

I have issued an unban but watch your driving going forward especially if you are having connection issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back