What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Permanent Ban Appeal - zoosrorm (unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zoosrorm

In-game Name

Aminya Shed (I know its immature and i accidentally left it on after playing a takistan life mod as a joke.)

Steam ID

Please provide a link to your previous denied appeal.

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/75611-un-ban-appeal-zoosrorm-12222016-denied/#comment-428506
In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.

At the time i was banned because i was immature and wrote "This Servers Fucking Cancer". I was banned because i swore in side chat. I refereed to cancer which is a disease that people suffer with daily and I have understood why it is not okay to be disrespectful to people who are suffering with this every day. Now I just shake my head how ignorant I was back when i was banned because I had a bad day that day which was no excuse for me saying what i said.

What have you been upto in the last 6 months+ ?

I have been up to a lot in the months that have been leading up to me doing a unban appeal, arma 3 used to be my favorite game and that was because of this server but after being banned i just did not find it as fun anymore. I have put a lot of thought into the behavior into what lead up to my ban and because i really miss the community i have tried my best too become more mature and have gone through more life experiences in the last few months.

Why do you want to return ?

I want to return because i really want to have those fun times all over again because i love the community and i really miss it and i know there is not another community where i can have these types of roleplay encounters and have these good times that i have had. I have been wanting to return since the day i got banned because i remember the really fun times i have had on there with different types of gangs and i have friends that still play there and i am sure if i go back i would meet more friends from the past.

Why should we unban you ?

In the past couple months i have grown as a person, when i look at my past self i realize i was really immature but now i am able to control my impulses and able to reflect on the impact of the things that i say before i say it. I can still have a bad day now but instead of lashing out impulsively, i consider what the impact of my words will be on others and react maturely by making a respectful statement instead of swearing. I have re read the rules and i will follow them to the best of my ability and I am certain that i will not break any rules in the future. I have always enjoyed role-playing on the server and i would be very happy if i could continue role-playing on the server in the future. After all this is the community i want to be a part of. Thank you for taking the time out of your day to read my appeal.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.

Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.

Yes

I confirm 6 months+ have passed since my denied appeal.

Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
I see that I denied your last appeal in December as I was disgusted in what I seen from you, however It has been over 6 months so I will give benefit of the doubt.

This was a very immature action that you didn't think before you spoke, what I'd like to know is, if you have a problem with the way something is run or your personally don't like the server ect ect how would you go about it next time?

Very very sorry for the late response i was looking everyday but the notification must not have come up. I think that the server is run perfectly and i do not know if it was a hacker or a bug causing the issue. But if in any case if i did not like how the server is run i would talk to an admin or post some feedback on the forum expressing my situation and i am sure that the guys at roleplay.co.uk would try there best to help.

It has been a while but your choice of words was.... problematic, to say the least. I am ok with you trying to improve and saying what you will do in future, but I still have to trust you to act reasonably in the future. What possessed you to think it was OK to refer to the server as "cancer"? Would you say you gave sufficiently matured between then and now to be able to act maturely now?

I am certain that i have become more mature since then, i have changed my character massively, i am a different person now and i would not even think of using that language ever again.

Lessons to be learned here, don't do the same mistake again. Unbanned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back