What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Perspective For Mayor

@Cowboy Chip 

I'm strictly aware that the island has been overrun by absolute barbarians. Therefor, I'm firmly under the opinion that a change needs to be made.

I'm planning to set up security along the most commonly robbed legal runs, such as various metals & diamonds.

The security will be consisting of a company armed individuals.  Their quest will be to keep the farmers safe, no matter the circumstances.

We're strictly hoping to improve the legal life for the people of Altis, allthough it may take some over the top measures as bits of illegal activity!
A special company huh? Sounds fair

@Cowboy Chip 

I'm strictly aware that the island has been overrun by absolute barbarians. Therefor, I'm firmly under the opinion that a change needs to be made.

I'm planning to set up security along the most commonly robbed legal runs, such as various metals & diamonds.

The security will be consisting of a company armed individuals.  Their quest will be to keep the farmers safe, no matter the circumstances.

We're strictly hoping to improve the legal life for the people of Altis, allthough it may take some over the top measures as bits of illegal activity!
Ultrasec 4.0

Hello there, beautiful citizens!​

​

I am looking to make Altis safer from the current ratlike barbarians that are roaming our streets.​

I am supportive of the hobos, and of the legal farmers of island.​

​

Together, we will take down the forces who calls themselves "rebels". We will secure the legal runs.​

I am with the people, and I hope the people are with me!​

​

Thank you!​

​

​
I'm with you, you're a beautiful person. Let's get a balance between illegality and make legal runs pay more!

• Love
Reactions: Riz
The only way i will vote for you is if You build a huge statue of me in kavala square 

• Haha
Reactions: Riz
Back