What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Phalanx is taking a wee holiday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phalanx

Myth
It's time for me to head off for a bit.

I didn't get to meet many lads, and for that I regret however my time here will be held up; I have been very inactive recently with exams and my social life getting busier everything is just too crammed now to fit this in. I remember the good ol' days when I was addicted to this but now I need to take a break. I was always proud never to have had a game ban or warning point and I still am glad to hold that, and I'm not going to make this one big cringy post and cry my eyes out, I'm not going to tag everyone who meant something to me as you all know who you are and I thank you for making my time here fantastic. Cheers Admins and Wilco for doing a great job with the community, you've done great! I'm not expecting big byes and hugs and tears, I don't even know if anyone will care tbh as I've been so quiet lately but hey ho.

So anyway, I'll be back maybe in summer after my second set of exams or maybe before then, but it was great being here.

Ex-Forum Mod 

Ex-Police (For like the 6th time)

Ex-Medic (Student for 4 months)

Ex-Community Fanny

Cheers, Phalanx.
1f618.png

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just as I come back Yea? That's how it's gonna be Ah?

:p

Nah but I Enjoyed our times in RSR, and being PCSO's together :p hope you enjoy your time away. But you better come back Aight? 

Cya mate  =(

Last edited by a moderator:
The good old days together. I will miss you even though we haven't talked recently

A74EF40B438281C61B903A4614E042DF5790A37D

Good luck with your exams.

Hopefully you'll be back soon.

You've arrested me a few times mate. Dirty pig. That's in the past, but the mutual feels for this damned higher paper... I feel you mate. Good luck, don't let those thirty pages of Arithmetic, Catholic Analogies and the true meaning behind the blue curtains in Of Mice and Men keep you down!

Good luck, have fun. *tips fedora*

You've arrested me a few times mate. Dirty pig. That's in the past, but the mutual feels for this damned higher paper... I feel you mate. Good luck, don't let those thirty pages of Arithmetic, Catholic Analogies and the true meaning behind the blue curtains in Of Mice and Men keep you down!

Good luck, have fun. *tips fedora*
Oh god, please don't ever say that name to me again. At school we have been analysing every little simile, metaphor and personification etc that it's about killed me. And once again hope you do well @Phalanx :Cool:

Let's just hope @Phalanxremembers the true meaning behind C's Wifes dress colour and peacock feathers.. not to mention the Catholic attitudes to family life and such... I'm sure Curleys compensating for something..

Let's just hope @Phalanxremembers the true meaning behind C's Wifes dress colour and peacock feathers.. not to mention the Catholic attitudes to family life and such... I'm sure Curleys compensating for something..
Oh good god, I remember doing Of Mice and Men a couple of years back... thank the lord I'm done with English.

Take care @Phalanx , hope to see you back soon.

I really loved of mice and men, until year 10/11, when i was finally finished with english, i haven't read it since, a great book ruined by reading and re-reading it for 2 years straight :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back