What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Phantom's racing store

Maskedrussian

As the phantom are a new gang, we feel we need some money to begin our operations. So we have decided to create a store where you can buy any of the racing overalls and helmets that are available. Our current prices are:

50k FOR ONE RACING OUTFIT + HELMET

30k FOR ONE RACING HELMET

30k FOR ONE RACING OUTFIT

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't be that guy...
I was selling them before and I didn't realise "that" shop was still there. The shops will most likely be added again in the coming weeks with all the lovely new updates too.

I don't know what you mean by "That guy" 

I was selling them before and I didn't realise "that" shop was still there. The shops will most likely be added again in the coming weeks with all the lovely new updates too.

I don't know what you mean by "That guy" 
That guy who spoils what somebody creative is trying to bring to the server, it doesn't matter if there is a certain location where you get them off, it's for fun and engaging roleplay. Let him do what he want's to do, he is only trying to make some dosh mate.

Everyone knows it now though.
Let us have a bit of fun, things like this should be earned through in game experience on hobos behalves. If they want stuff that they probably should not know about (unless they are experienced players) they should pay a price for it xD

Dont sell them soo cheap an emruin it fir the guys who worked hard to find it
You forget that I have also spent months looking for this store, and hobos that buy from here lose them when they die and don't know how to get more. This is a shop thread so if you don't want to buy please don't comment past this post and ruin our RP.

10k FOR ONE RACING OUTFIT + HELMET

5k FOR ONE RACING HELMET

5k FOR ONE RACING OUTFIT

Really nice Quality, really cheap!

( hehehehehehhehehehehe) 

Im not in Nv anymore :p , i need money to man, you stole my dream :(

Im not in Nv anymore :p , i need money to man, you stole my dream :(
If you need some cash and your still the mayor, get down to the phantom rooms and message me or another high rank. We have some plans that a mayor would make easier, and make ALOT of money in the process.

You forget that I have also spent months looking for this store, and hobos that buy from here lose them when they die and don't know how to get more. This is a shop thread so if you don't want to buy please don't comment past this post and ruin our RP.
I know how to get them but if you want to sell them thats your choice 

Back