What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Phone Controls

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gyro

Unlinked
When you use mouse control on the phone, if you are driving and you get a call you are no longer able to turn or slow down which has many times led to me being incapacitated. 
I think it would be really good if you made it so that you can still turn and moderate your speed when you receive a call.
I think it would save a lot of people a trip to the hospital.

Yeah, i used too but i dont like them as much. I feel like using the mouse shouldn't put you at a disadvantage
I mean personally I use keyboard controls as I just prefer them, but I really must agree with you here, plenty of times called a friend while their in a chopper, and well you can guess what happens next

I mean personally I use keyboard controls as I just prefer them, but I really must agree with you here, plenty of times called a friend while their in a chopper, and well you can guess what happens next
Yeah, exactly what i mean

What should happen is the NUI doesn't get focus until you accept/reject the call to prevent this. Currently the NUI pulls the focus.

Implemented

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back