What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Phone Loud Speaker

Edwago - R Henderson

Mornings all

I feel like a loud speaker option for when you are on a call would be great, it has several implications for use within roleplay.

- Sharing your chatup game with friends standing with you

- Meeting calls if the boss is away ( or in prison if youre the lost xD ), or calling a supplier during meetings 

- Police interview positives " Call youre accomplice, make sure its on loud speaker "

- Hostage / target hunting " Call Kash from Cutlas and arrange a meeting, put it on loud speaker, act normal and dont mention anything about your situation or you die... "

I am no Dev so I am not sure how easy this would be to impliment, but the volume could relate to your current chat volume. Ive had a google for any scripts already for this but no luck.

I was actually thinking about the same thing earlier this week. There is quite a few reasons it can be used for as mentioned by Edwago.

Would love to see such a feature.

Great suggestion!

Great Idea! The hostage type phone calls on loud speaker would be a great addition! 

Only negative I see to this is incase I accidentally press loud speaker while im having naughty ERP phone sex. Apart from that, I like.
knowing you that wouldn't actually be a negative, would it El Hog

Back