What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Phone Torch App

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samuel Shire

Investor
Investor
Hello 

I couldent find this anywhere in the suggestions so far but I though would it be possible to have a new app for the phone so it can be used for a torch also 

I don't know anyone that don't use the torch function on their phone allready so this could be a nice addition. 

Instead of making the current torch obsolete tho make the phone one not as powerful but enougth to help out when you have forgotten your flashlight.

The current torch shows you evidence, I am assuming the phone one wouldn't allow this. Would be handy if you're stuck in the wildlands. +1

The current torch shows you evidence, I am assuming the phone one wouldn't allow this. Would be handy if you're stuck in the wildlands. +1
Basically yea the idea is it's just a basic light source, not everyone buys a flashlight, and half the time I have forgotten what where I left mine, the phone Torch one would just be I need a light in a quick pinch, I don't see the point in making the other one obsolete

Rejected - Sorry - We have attempted to implement this however it only functions client side. That means other players can't see that you have a porch turned on. This would then have some meta issues.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back