What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Phone whist driving

Status
Not open for further replies.

James Wyatt

Los Santos Police
Los Santos Police
I have been called many times whist riding my bike and found my self rapped around a lamppost and then dead on the floor 
My suggestion is one I dont believe has been mentioned before but I may be wrong

Change how you pickup or decline a phone call whist driving, I understand if I change my phone settings I can use Arrow keys instead of mouse control but from a player with a 60% keyboard its sort of difficult to use my arrow keys whist driving
My suggestion involves changing a little part of mouse control on the phone and adding set key binds to answer a call instead of using the mouse

(Enter) - Accept 
(Backspace) - Decline 
(Right Shift) - Ignore 

Obliviously the key binds could be altered but those are some example ones above 

I'm not sure if anyone felt the same way with mouse control and driving but I thought I would share my opinions, feel free to respond and let me know what you think 

+1 Feel like this sort of things needs to be added for a lot of mouse-based activities whilst driving (responding to dispatches etc.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Frequently found myself around a lamp post or tree, or driven my car off a mountain because of this so massive +1

+1 most definitely because I feel as if this should be implemented asap due to people almost dying because of it.

Implemented​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back