What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Phonebook app with all business landlines

AlfredW

Wiki Editor
A Phonebook/Yellow Pages app with a simple list of landline phone numbers for all businesses, police stations, hospitals and the like might give the landlines some more use. 

PROS: I know a lot of businesses which have active staff like Tire Nutz, Kraken (maybe Auto Exotic?), Mission Row station, and dealerships have them so would be cool to be able to call and see if they're open for example. Could result in some random interactions which wouldn't otherwise occur. 

CONS: Might have some people abuse it for spam calling etc, but I don't necessarily see the harm in that. More fun than no one using them at all 🙂

So from working at Auto Exotic i know the landline is rarly used. If this increased how much it was used would deffinatly be up for that! I know from buisness to buisness using our phones we have a phonebook but would be good if everyone had it on there mobile phones too! If the were more easily accessable them maybe place like mechanic shops, pillbox or the police station might need desk clerks...could be a interesting role...

I do think the business phones could be used more and maybe getting receptionist jobs aswell. I've been with the rangers about 9 months and only just realised they have a business phone lol .

Back