What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Photographer

Zaiux

Hello Hobos & Gentlemen.

I am a Freelance Photographer on holidays who recently landed in this island to portrait the conflicts and the day by day struggles of its residents.

The plan was to stay only one week, but I've been robbed EVERYTHING I had so now I need to make some money to go back to my normal life. Since I am no smuggler, thief or clam harvester... I decided to do what I do best, conflict photography!

Are you leading a gang of drug dealers, fighting crime or fighting in a war? Give me a call if you see me available. I will ensure that your story does not fade into obscurity. 

The best photos will be posted in the forum, so if you have an interesting story that is worth being told, gimme a call and become a national hero (or public enemy)

Donations to buy an Helicopter (a must in this business) are welcome!

Zaiux

Get some samples going about what you can do and I could sponsor you a hummingbird if they're looking good.

Get some samples going about what you can do and I could sponsor you a hummingbird if they're looking good.
Well I've done no photos yet, but you can check the site I made to publish some the pictures I did in one year of Eve Online.

Also, I've worked 5 years as a professional photographer IRL

http://eyesonneweden.com/

I will publish some photos later today

Last edited by a moderator:
Well that work is certainly deserving of a reward. As I said back in wednesday evening so give me a message on TS or on the cellphone and I will sort you out.

If your intrested, I'll take you along when im at work as a medic, might not be as exciting as a gang war, but its what O can offer :)

If your intrested, I'll take you along when im at work as a medic, might not be as exciting as a gang war, but its what O can offer :)
Accepted. I will take note of your name and contact you ingame!

Back