What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Physical Photo Album

TheNeonRaider

Brief Summary: 

A binder like we have for trading cards but for the pictures we put into the Polaroids

Detailed Suggestion:

I feel that a small thing we could bring to the server is a physical photo album that would work kind of like how the current binders we have for the trading cards where we can store photos that we put in the blank frames we can get from shops and be able to remove them and also show them to people from inside the binder. I feel that this would make keeping these kinds of photos organised and also stored away a lot easier, these would be useful for many things some examples being, people who like to have physical copies of their photos to be able to show people, they could also be utilised by lawyers when putting together evidence for a court case, and be able to name the binder with either the case ID to make multiple cases easier to organise and present to judges. (I'm not sure if this is something lawyers already have access to in other ways.) Lastly, it would be good in RP for Photographers to either put some examples for their work in to show to potential clients or for a wedding/event where all the pictures from the day can be compiled into an album and given to the host at the end.

The Pros:

Nice small quality-of-life change on the server that's neither game-breaking nor unfair.

The Cons:

Dev work needed to either modify code with the current binders so they work for photos or make a whole new script for it.

Does this suggestion change balance on the server ?

No

+1

would also be useful for the police to not fill case files with pictures lol

Back