What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Pilot jobs

gunshell

Upon reading on the forums i stumbled across a post by the owner of LS air stating how low aircraft sales were. The creation of Pilot jobs would absolutely change this. A suggestion for the type of jobs would be similar to the taxi service hopping around the many heli pads dotted about the city picking up people and dropping off. The same could also be done for cargo runs up to the north of the Island. People could also then use a similar to taxi dispatch to request a lift somewhere for the right fare of course. I for one would love to purchase a heli but theres no real incentive atm.

Gutted this didn't get more upvotes. There's great RP opportunities with this one too.

- Flight paths recognized within the city. Visible and audible planes bringing the city to life even more
- Shared radio frequency for pilots clocked in inside their vehicles, roleplaying air traffic control/instrument flight rules.
- Highjacking RP opportunities/landing with hostages to make demands etc
- Added demand for pilots license, training and plane buying, boosting economy and adding another high revenue goal for long term players looking for a purpose to save up.

This is something that can be RP'ed, even with or without an license. If the concept works, who knows what can happen.

This is something that can be RP'ed, even with or without an license. If the concept works, who knows what can happen.
I don't see how this can be RP'd if the mechanics of picking up airplane jobs similar to how the taxi's work doesn't exist.

I don't see how this can be RP'd if the mechanics of picking up airplane jobs similar to how the taxi's work doesn't exist.
while there is no "official" jobs you can RP and take people from place A to B for money. 

Among others:
- you can offer city tours for example.
- fast transportation
- safer transportation 👀

Jobs like the taxi where is just you doing npc jobs, that provides no RP and it is just to grind money. - Possibly getting hujacked, yes, but the main focus of such jobs would be the job itself and not the possibility of getting robbed. Just like the taxi one works, you are a taxi driver, that can be robbed.

Last edited by a moderator:
while there is no "official" jobs you can RP and take people from place A to B for money. 

Among others:
- you can offer city tours for example.
- fast transportation
- safer transportation 👀

Jobs like the taxi where is just you doing npc jobs, that provides no RP and it is just to grind money. - Possibly getting hujacked, yes, but the main focus of such jobs would be the job itself and not the possibility of getting robbed. Just like the taxi one works, you are a taxi driver, that can be robbed.
The only reason there are taxi RP opportunities is because there are NPC taxi jobs that justify being in the taxi in the first place to receive the call to RP. Turn off NPC taxi jobs, I bet NOONE will aimlessly drive around waiting for an RP job to come in.

This is why you see no RP for planes or helicopters. Because there's no real reason to invest in expensive helicopters or planes.

What i'm explaining is a very simple concept.

The only reason there are taxi RP opportunities is because there are NPC taxi jobs that justify being in the taxi in the first place to receive the call to RP. Turn off NPC taxi jobs, I bet NOONE will aimlessly drive around waiting for an RP job to come in.
@Drewdid it back when he was more actively playing on his Buk ling ping(think that's the name) character, makes some good RP

i'm sure if you get a plane, and do it proper with tweedle posts, that someone is interested, in some way or another

Back