What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Plastic Sheets into bottles, Bottles into Water.

Father

Brief Summary: Being able to use plastic sheets to turn into a bottle, then using that bottle to get water from a stream or a river, then purifying it on a cooker.

Detailed Suggestion: 1 or 2 Plastic sheet to turn into a bottle, you get that bottle and fill it with water from a stream or a river then you got to go to a cooker to purify the water @ any restaurant or places that have cookers

The Pros: Creates more things for civs to do who don't want to go illegal stuff, can create RP for people wanting to work for peoples shops like a big order of water etc, would lower the price of some drug making to that requires water, I think it would make more RP as well like these people going out in a truck or a van trying to sell their water. Generally an extra thing for people to do in the city also

The Cons:

As I said it lowers drug making prices , would it make drugs even easier to make money from than it already is? 

Does this suggestion change balance on the server ? no

This could be extended to most items available in shops 👍

Would love to see this, maybe as well with the option to refill a bottle? 😉

Noble Enterprises endorses this idea.

I think plastic should also make cups, and G6 require plastic cups for making smoothies. Anything to increase the crafting pool is welcome in my opinion.

+1 Love the idea of this! I love a good grind. Give me a reason to get out of the mine ❤️

I was having this discussion yesterday, that crafting could be a much bigger element to supplying shops with their goods. 
If anybody could create a business creating water, crisps, crafting repair kits with metals etc, then business owners could be incentivised to engage with those crafters to gain better prices for their stores.
This would decrease the amount of players grinding the limit crafting pool, increase variety and roleplay opportunities between those that like to grind and the businesses and gangs of LS. 
Shop owners should still be able to stock from the warehouse, however, at higher prices than sourcing from crafters. 
I've started creating a fleet of delivery vehicles (Sprunk, Meteorite) and would love for this to be a bigger part of RP.

Back