What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Player owned fuel stations

Daanv

Professional Stunt Driver
Staff Team
Los Santos NHS
My suggestion is as follows

I Believe that making some fuel stations on the map player owned would allow for a huge 
diversity of jobs such as driving fuel rigs for one place to another or pumping oil and processing it into fuel or other les legal items.

Next to the things named above it could also mean that players can choose where to refuel seeing that some player owned fuel stations might be cheaper then others.

the owner of a fuel station can also request fuel deliveries either trough the delivery hub or trough vocal contact with other players.

Pro's: More jobs and roleplay options.

Con's people might abuse the fuel prices and make things either to expensive or cheap (even tough they most likely wont earn anything)

1a507351c4b6daa413c9bfcba6a21197.png

ps pls dont hate on my picture its nothing im working on for real until maby this becomes an option

Last edited by a moderator:
As you can already run fuel delivery jobs from the commercial hub i see this as a win for all involved. If there was some sort of auto-restock option based on bank balance (for example) or based on some sort of bank balance held on site at the shop then this would be a great thing. Player owned shops are awesome but the person needs to be active to restock them and I have seen some that lapse at times which can be frustrating as a paying customer. 

If this cash was then "on" the premises, it could/would also give rise to more gas station robberies. This might also be a good thing for more PD activity and also a quick buck for some "likely lads". 

I support the idea 100%

As you can already run fuel delivery jobs from the commercial hub i see this as a win for all involved. If there was some sort of auto-restock option based on bank balance (for example) or based on some sort of bank balance held on site at the shop then this would be a great thing. Player owned shops are awesome but the person needs to be active to restock them and I have seen some that lapse at times which can be frustrating as a paying customer. 

If this cash was then "on" the premises, it could/would also give rise to more gas station robberies. This might also be a good thing for more PD activity and also a quick buck for some "likely lads". 

I support the idea 100%
thnx for your detailed reply on my suggestion,

i however would like to come back on one of the things you stated 

I feel like this would suck as the store owner seeing that your cash can straight up get stolen from you while your not even online.

i also feel like the police already has there hands full with all the gun crime and idiots driving like they are on a race track.

However i do fully understand your pov 2

Perhaps the robberies can come from a different pocket then rather than the owner. Insurance company or something. I just wonder how many owners would arrange to have their own stores robbed! 🙂

I see this as a positive overall, would be interesting to see players needing to do an oil run or something to maintain the fuel inside it to balance it out instead of the owners having an infinite amount of fuel.

+1

Gives meaning to the fuel truck jobs. But there will likely be a lot of competions across the different gas stations 🙂

Thank for your suggestion this is something that is on the drawing board but no timeframe on this moved to accepted

Hey,

Thanks for the suggestion.

Player owned fuel stations have now been implemented.

Moving to implemented

Back