What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Player Owned Fuel Stations

PsyGames

I was thinking it would be a great idea for players to own the fuel stations and hire staff to work them adding more RP to the server and allow the staff to see how much fuel is left in the tanks and should they need more then that's where the truck delivery job comes in so if there is no fuel delivered then there is no fuel for people to fill there cars and the driver gets payed by the fuel station owner/fuel station account also meaning that delivery's for store goods like food, water and other store good can also be delivered adding more jobs and RP to the server.

this is open to suggestion's to improve this idea.

I like it but imagine if multiple stations ran out of fuel ? Will there be players always interested in delivering fuel ?

Just things to consider!

Would be interesting to see however personally, i would hike the price of fuel right up for a select few and just murder all the other station employees in a buisness feud. Monopolising on the fact that people only want to travel to a few fuel stations due to distance. Would need to have a few stations around the map that are "goverment controlled" 

I like it but imagine if multiple stations ran out of fuel ? Will there be players always interested in delivering fuel ?

Just things to consider!
i think there should be something so if there is no one delivering fuel it go back to the way it is but if someone is delivering then goes to the way i am suggesting ?

Would be interesting to see however personally, i would hike the price of fuel right up for a select few and just murder all the other station employees in a buisness feud. Monopolising on the fact that people only want to travel to a few fuel stations due to distance. Would need to have a few stations around the map that are "goverment controlled" 
yeah i agree would need to split it up and have prices very across the map i think and have a few still owned by the government 

Hey,

Thanks for the suggestion.

Player owned fuel stations have now been implemented.

Moving to implemented

Back