What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Player run restaurants and food improvement

crazedwolf1

Unlinked
Please refer back to the entire post for more reference:

Buggershot would provide several great job opportunities but this would need a rework of the benefits that the current foods and drinks give to provide an incentive for foods to be bought at restaurants. I think a good balance to this would be that fresh food offers a larger hunger and thirst benefit however as a perishable item it only lasts for 3-4 hours, however, a pack of crisps or chocolate bars will last indefinitely until consumed but provide a small benefit.

An interesting mechanic would allow bars and restaurants a unique crafting experience where they physically create the items they sell in front of the customers they are serving.

Examples: Pint glass + beer tap + third eye interaction = Pint of beer

Burger Bun + Burger + lettuce + third eye interaction + Burger

For job examples: Chefs, servers, head chefs, floor managers operations managers etc.

So in summary: More organic, natural player run restaurants

Last edited by a moderator:
For job examples: Chefs, servers, head chefs, floor managers operations managers etc.
that's heavily up to whoever runs/manages the place, talk to the owner ingame instead

that's heavily up to whoever runs/manages the place, talk to the owner ingame instead
Whilst i kinda agree, With the current state of how food works there is 0 incentive to hire staff (other than fruit pickers) as profit margins are already slim with every shop making smoothies as cheap as possible, I can currently bulk make food myself without any worry about loss of stock! If food was to decay like guns do it would probably make food prices rise allowing more scope to hire actual workers to make the food onsite for customers rather than filling my shop up and checking the stock once a week.

Back