What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

PLAYERUNKNOWN's BATTLEGROUND

CST Andreas Lykke

I saw Fade did an awesome frag montage in PUBG that i really enjoyed watching, So i decided to make one my self because why the fuck not i play the game a lot and i wanted to share a little Frag montage in  the game as well with a bit of gameplay :)

So the first part is basicly just me getting kills, some are with potato aim, some sprays and so on :)

But at the end there comes a little 1 min video of the first game i had with my friend who just bought the game. We made it to 1 of the bridges there connects two islands and decided to camp it. We failed horrible and let someone get past us and i got driven over xD. Then something awesome happend and we got saved. We speaking danish, but all you need to know is that we didn't know wtf just happend in front of us, and it took a little while for us to get What just happend.

Though on a side note if anyone wanna come push some rating in the game or just have some fun in Squads / duo hit me up :)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Back