What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds

Nice one @CreatorChris - thanks for the heads up.

Can I take it that there will be no mushroom farming in this? I might have to just kill everyone on the server, then.

Starting with myself, probably...

@TinyBigJacko its one of those games you jump in for a round or two now and again, Nothing like rust where the story is on going.
this might just be me but I had acces to the closed beta last weekend and me and my friends almost played from the moment we could to the moment it closed, It really is something addicting. 17 hours past weekend :d

Is there any co-op, or is it entirely RDM? I'm shit at RDM. (Hence my joke about killing myself first, which I think @Wilco missed). ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Is there any co-op, or is it entirely RDM? I'm shit at RDM. (Hence my joke about killing myself first, which I think @Wilco missed). ;)
You can play with up to 4 people in 1 team, you could also get 8 people to search at the same time and then team up in game :D. and you are shoot on sight no RP required Its basically a hobo deathmatch.

Back