What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Please can you unban me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrkingT

i brought this game 2 days ago join the server and beleave i was ban for having the name [moderator] 420  but iv now changed my name 2 MrkingT i also joined the ts 2 days in a row befor getting a repley and told to come here

bump is there any admins or some 1 who can actualy tell me what is goin on as i seem 2 never get a response

3 DAYS NO RESPONSE  AND WHATS FUNNY IS NOT ONLY HAVE I BEEN CONNECTED TO THE TEAMSPEAK FOR 3 DAYS ALSO I TOLD YOU GUYS OVER 10 TIMES NOW WHATS HAPPEN AND IV POSTED ON THE FOURMS AFTER YOU THOUGHT IT WAS FUNNY 2 GET ME 2 WAIT 24 HOURS ON UR TEAM SPEAK BEFOR SOME 1 ACTUALY TOLD ME TO COME HERE......  AND EVAN AFTER I COME HERE STILL BEEN IN THE TEAMSPEAK NO RESPONSE ITS LIKE NO 1 CARES OR MAYBE JUST RUN BY KIDS...... THIS NOT A WAY YOU RUN A SERVER 3 DAYS NO RESPONSE 3 DAYS KEEP HAVING 2 VOICE MESSAGE YOU AND STILL NOTHIN HAS BEEN DONE  MAYBE THIS MIGHT GET SOME ATTENTION AND A RESPONSE TO TELL ME WHATS HAPPENING AS NO 1 HAS THE KNOWLEDGE TO REPLEY WITHIN 3 DAYS  AFTER THEY TOLD ME IT WOULDNT TAKE 5 MINUTES 

Calm down, actually it isn't 3 days without response. Our first response was to open a topic here and we count the time since you opened the topic. Even the channel description in Temaspeak says you should open a topic.

Now you posted about this 20 hours ago and as you can see there are a lot of people we are dealing with. It will be done, but a whole post in caps won't help to make it happen any sooner. 

i am calm i was online on the teamspeak for atleast 24 hours befor being told to come here evan tho i poked and messaged both you and wilco a number of times befor evan bein told to come here..... i had to go out of my way to voice message ur channel to evan get some sort of response where you then joined my channel were i explained what happened for you to laugh and tell me to read the channel. and make a thread  been waiting ever since........  i evan had to write in caps JUST to get the response i just got.

The writing in caps did not prompt a response here, it was just the admin opening the post as it was next in the queue.

"BUMP" AGAIN.......in the time it took you to write that comment you could of unbanned but it seems thats the admins/staff just want to try be smart and not actualy solve the problem...... its very simple

You do understand the more you bump this the longer its going to take to review.

We are not a business this is a free service so there are no turnaround times. You were banned for having moderator in your name and i wonder why you would join a server that your not a moderator of with that in your name.

We are a serious roleplay community and we have very strict rules here but by your constant bumping of this thread and leaving LOL on everyones unban request i am considering if we do unban you that you are going to be someone that will fit into our serious roleplay community just by your actions on this forum.

You do understand the more you bump this the longer its going to take to review.

We are not a business this is a free service so there are no turnaround times. You were banned for having moderator in your name and i wonder why you would join a server that your not a moderator of with that in your name.

We are a serious roleplay community and we have very strict rules here but by your constant bumping of this thread and leaving LOL on everyones unban request i am considering if we do unban you that you are going to be someone that will fit into our serious roleplay community just by your actions on this forum.
sorry i didnt know my 2 freinds post was everyones unban request  it seems REAL SERIOUS that you ban some1 for that reason with no warning just perm ban i evan told you that i was new to the game and just brought it and the name came from my steam but maybe it just didnt sink in when speaking to you on teamspeak evan then very rude laughed and told me 2 read the channel you guys have no respect  lol and about fitting in i dont think i want 2 fit in LOL like i said all the admins dont work on the problem just write smart ass comments on the fourms  read my comment befor  bro lol retarded kid it would take less than a minute to unban someone.  say no more

mate argueing with the admins who are not paid and devote their free time to this server isn't the way to go, there are a lot of people with problems and by pissing them off you're just bumping yourself further and further down the list of priorities, just try to be polite and patient they will (hopefully) help you eventually.

indeed.

he may price him self lucky he dint get reply yet from admins his unban is denied for all this he did as bumping and so.

(so tip: stop bumb it)

I cant be fucked with people like you tbh.. You got banned for a valid reason 

The Unban forum get looked at with the lowest priority but the way you have acted in this thread i have decided on a perm ban with no appeal.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back