What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Please see If you can help.

CodyT1Cody

So what's happened is I can't load on as a civilian or a medic, I keep on receiving this in-game message 'Mission terminated DLC content required. Can anyone help?

are you 100% you havent got any mods/addons loaded? I used to get that after playing epoch

This could be a serverside issue, maybe some DLC barriers or cones placed on the map. Make a bug report on the same forum as you posted this

Last edited by a moderator:
So what's happened is I can't load on as a civilian or a medic, I keep on receiving this in-game message 'Mission terminated DLC content required. Can anyone help?

You have already submitted the same question... And got answers. There is no need to make another post.

This could be a serverside issue, maybe some DLC barriers or cones placed on the map. Make a bug report on the same forum as you posted this
Everyone else that doesn't have DLC would also get this error, so I don't think its that.

Always turn on ARMA servers, from "play without mods" key... just to be 100% 

...sure

I've bought the stuff I need now so It's all cool.
Which one did you need, in the end? It might be useful for us to know, just in case there is one item on the map from another DLC pack which we've not realised is an issue. Though, as @Ciaran said, it's surprising we've not had other reports, if that is so. But I am wondering if maybe there is a gun on a table somewhere that comes from the marksman pack, maybe, or something like that.

Please tell us which DLC you bought, and which one was the 'fix'. Thanks.

Which one did you need, in the end? It might be useful for us to know, just in case there is one item on the map from another DLC pack which we've not realised is an issue. Though, as @Ciaran said, it's surprising we've not had other reports, if that is so. But I am wondering if maybe there is a gun on a table somewhere that comes from the marksman pack, maybe, or something like that.

Im not running Tanoa and i haven't had a problem at all to join the server.

I was the first person Cody approached with his issue. He told me, that he had bought a Apex helmet from a person on the server as a medic. He put the helmet on, but afterwards when he logged off he was unable to log back in. I told him to either go to the forums with the issue or ask staff.

It would be logical to assume, that the DLC he bought to fix the issue was Apex.

It only happens with kart DLC for some reason.

CodyT1Cody said:
It only happens with kart DLC for some reason.
It was the kart helmet.

I was the first person Cody approached with his issue. He told me, that he had bought a Apex helmet from a person on the server as a medic. He put the helmet on, but afterwards when he logged off he was unable to log back in. I told him to either go to the forums with the issue or ask staff.

It would be logical to assume, that the DLC he bought to fix the issue was Apex.
It was a kart helmet in the end I got rid of it.

Yup, problem solved, then, I think. I'm quite surprised that he was able to put on the helmet in the first place, but evidently, it's supposed to be impossible (or at least unwise) to save whilst wearing a DLC helmet if you don't actually own that DLC. Not quite sure why this only gets properly detected at load-time, when the player's character is 'wearing' the lid, but that's ARMA for ya! Not a lot we can realistically do to prevent this kind of glitch, tbh, as it's an ARMA thing really; and even if we could, it's so rarely happened, that it probably doesn't warrant the workload involved (or the removal of the helmets from the game, tbh).

Hopefully it won't occur again too often, but at least we now know what the cause might be, if it turns up again!

Back