What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Please... :( Top Menu bar (Fixed - User error)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lemmen

I like boats
Unlinked
Before the site was slightly changed the menu at the top followed you, now it's only at the top my forum browsing effectivitiness has decreased, I think this is quite important because the old one was also nicer and felt better c:

Possible solutions:

• Put the bar at the top of the screen instead of the site (like before)
  • Make the background go to frontpage (I think it did wayy back in 2014 but can't remember)
  • Add a "jump to top" button

Plz fix, yours truly, forum whore Lemmen
nvm im just a dumbfuck, anyway why the fuck is it placed in the left corner, who tf looks there?

Last edited by a moderator:
Before the site was slightly changed the menu at the top followed you, now it's only at the top my forum browsing effectivitiness has decreased, I think this is quite important because the old one was also nicer and felt better c:

Possible solutions:

• Put the bar at the top of the screen instead of the site (like before)
  • Make the background go to frontpage (I think it did wayy back in 2014 but can't remember)
  • Add a "jump to top" button

Plz fix, yours truly, forum whore Lemmen
nvm im just a dumbfuck, anyway why the fuck is it placed in the left corner, who tf looks there?
Its still annoying to have to press a button ;(

+1 put the bar at the top of the screen again.

Closing this down, this isnt a bug or a error just @Lemmenbeing a *ERROR content removed*

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back