What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Please unban me, everyone deserves a second chance!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperAbbid

I know this is my second time requesting an unban but I just wanted to add something.

As I said in the previous thread of mine, the server made me seem like an admin, I then accidently spoke in side chat, and I shot someone in the kavala safezone, I wasnt sure if I was still in the safezone since I was at the nhs hospital in kavala.

This server to me completes arma, making it a fun game, I worked so hard on the server, and even if I did something wrong I just want a second chance, but as I said it was a mistake and I meant nothing, please unban me!

Thanks wilco for the great server and all other admins!!

Dude you spammed side chat for a good few hours at first, after being told to shut up and not use side chat comms. I'd hardly call it "accidentally spoke in side chat".

From what recordings, i have seen. I dont think you deserve a second chance, you spammed for alot of minutes. You even got warnings to stop spamming.

From what recordings, i have seen. I dont think you deserve a second chance, you spammed for alot of minutes. You even got warnings to stop spamming.
I spammed for 2 mins MAX, after that I never did it again, everyone keeps saying it was 30 mins, it wasnt I was playing a music video that was like 2 mins long

To be honest, you should only have a chance ! Now two times ?! For me it's a no !

Posted 09 August 2014 - 09:44 PM

I can confirm this. He was spamming for a long time and he even admitted that it was not a mistake.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This was originally posted by cool, seems like it was on purpose? Or am i wrong.

Posted 09 August 2014 - 09:44 PM

I can confirm this. He was spamming for a long time and he even admitted that it was not a mistake.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This was originally posted by cool, seems like it was on purpose? Or am i wrong.
Im sure you lived as a teenager, most of the time we get anger management problems, I was having a rough day being insulted, yes it was on purpose, but I asked for forgiveness, and I was only wanting a second chance.

I will decide later... i have seen a lot of videos against him one where he was being a tool via chat.

Then i get reports of you using global, I come online and your in global, sidechat and killing someone in kavala greenzone, Not to mention this is the second unban request you have opened ?

Please can people stay out the unban request.

I will decide later... i have seen a lot of videos against him one where he was being a tool via chat.

Then i get reports of you using global, I come online and your in global, sidechat and killing someone in kavala greenzone, Not to mention this is the second unban request you have opened ?

Please can people stay out the unban request.
sorry for putting a few unban requests, but you misunderstood something, The server had a problem and made me an admin, maratek saw it and told me I have nothing to worry about, when I spoke in side chat earlier when you were online, it was because I kept swithing between group channel and direct and my mic was on.When I shot in the safezone I thought it was out of the safe zone, just give me another chance and I will be more careful next time

"I then accidently spoke in side chat, and I shot someone in the kavala safezone"
Well so far i was thinking well, mistakes do happen but then i saw this.

"Im sure you lived as a teenager, most of the time we get anger management problems, I was having a rough day being insulted, yes it was on purpose"

How can you justify your action with the fact that you are or were a teenager? I could point out young teenagers that wouldn't do that even if they were angry.

I don't mind people being honest, and if you did on purpose would be fine, aslong as you said it from the start.. for me this seems a big lie.

I wasn't there so i won't vote on this based on comments.. but i don't like this one bit.. mostly for the kill in the greenzone.

Don't focus only on the mic spam, RDM is a severe rule here.

*Unlocked at Wilco's request

Last edited by a moderator:
Well so far i was thinking well, mistakes do happen but then i saw this.

How can you justify your action with the fact that you are or were a teenager? I could point out young teenagers that wouldn't do that even if they were angry.

I don't mind people being honest, and if you did on purpose would be fine, aslong as you said it from the start.. for me this seems a big lie.

I wasn't there so i won't vote on this based on comments.. but i don't like this one bit.. mostly for the kill in the greenzone.

Don't focus only on the mic spam, RDM is a severe rule here.

*Unlocked at Wilco's request
Which one is a lie?Im saying everything that happened, I spammed the side chat once like 2 weeks ago, I admitted that I meant it, but I asked for forgiveness from the community, then 2 days ago wilco banned me for talking on global channel, I told him that the server had a problem and made me an admin, and that maratek told me it was the servers fault and i dont need to worry. How many times do I have to repeat the same thing.

When I shot the guy in the safezone I shot him because he was my hostage and when I went towards the hospital I got the notification that I left the safe zone, maybe I wasnt paying attention.

As I said so many times, I wasnt talking on side chat, I kept switching from group channel to direct communication so Probably my mic picked up what ever I said and it on both group/direct channel and put it on side.

That is all I did, then wilco shot me and banned me, without letting me explain, there were many glitches on that day. I am only asking for a second chance, but im saying it was an accidect.

When I say I spammed side chat because I was angry, I was talking about the incident 2 weeks ago which was when I was insulted for no reason.

Last edited by a moderator:
sorry for putting a few unban requests, but you misunderstood something, The server had a problem and made me an admin, maratek saw it and told me I have nothing to worry about, when I spoke in side chat earlier when you were online, it was because I kept swithing between group channel and direct and my mic was on.

When I shot in the safezone I thought it was out of the safe zone, just give me another chance and I will be more careful next time
How the fuck is the NHS building in Kavala outside the safe zone ?

If the server mistook you for an admin (never seen that one or excuse before) why didnt you disconnect/reconnect ?... you was talking in global and then talking in sidechat

How the fuck is the NHS building in Kavala outside the safe zone ?

If the server mistook you for an admin (never seen that one or excuse before) why didnt you disconnect/reconnect ?... you was talking in global and then talking in sidechat
There is no global channel for me. I thought I wasnt an admin any more because maratek teleported to me and told me he fixed it or something like that, I didnt speak in side chat and if I did then it was a mistake because as I said a million times, I switched from group to direct channel so many times, so my mic was lagging in side, I keep repeating the same thing, I said I didnt mean to speak in side.
In the old server rules the nhs was in the safezone, now after the update I got a notification that I was outside the safezone, maybe I mistook it, but I keep saying im sorry, I wouldnt do something to get banned on purpose, all of my hard work is in there and I really love the server and its rules, I meant nothing wrong the other day, Im just asking for another chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back