What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

please unban me

khlaf_10

hi .. i play always in your server and i like it too much but today i got ban cause when the police catching me and trying to put me in cop car my internet connection disconnected after that i got banned  

hi .. i play always in your server and i like it too much but today i got ban cause when the police catching me and trying to put me in cop car my internet connection disconnected after that i got banned  

do not have any proof of this? not sure how to prove this however.

tihslluB.

A likely story.

Try again, with a better excuse. Honesty works best, along with apologies and admissions of guilt, and some indication that you have read and understood the rules.

If you really DO like this server, then you will understand that we try VERY HARD to make the roleplay serious and believable wherever possible, and people who combat log, or disconnect in restraint RUIN the gameplay.

More grovelling necessary before I even begin to think about unbanning. The cop whose car you were in, had to put up with your stinking corpse in the back of his vehicle for the rest of the session, and couldn't garage his car because of it. These are the consequences of combat-logging in restraint or when under arrest, and this is why we have this rule. The chances of it being a 'random internet disconnection' are so slim as to be virtually miraculous, so I'm sorry to say I do not believe a word of it.

tihslluB.

A likely story.

Try again, with a better excuse. Honesty works best, along with apologies and admissions of guilt, and some indication that you have read and understood the rules.

If you really DO like this server, then you will understand that we try VERY HARD to make the roleplay serious and believable wherever possible, and people who combat log, or disconnect in restraint RUIN the gameplay.

More grovelling necessary before I even begin to think about unbanning. The cop whose car you were in, had to put up with your stinking corpse in the back of his vehicle for the rest of the session, and couldn't garage his car because of it. These are the consequences of combat-logging in restraint or when under arrest, and this is why we have this rule. The chances of it being a 'random internet disconnection' are so slim as to be virtually miraculous, so I'm sorry to say I do not believe a word of it.
i swear this what happened and believe me i play in this server seriously  and i am collecting money in good way but yesterday the police caught me cuz i was standing above building and when he tried to put me in the car my internet disconnected cuz yesterday i was having some problems with my connection ... so please excuse me and unban me cuz i played alot of time in your server trying to collect money and i have some money so i do not want to loose them and starting again from the beginning in other server ... i swear this is the truth i do not have any proof but .. i trust you are nice guy and you can help me in this     

LOL. I love the 'I trust you are nice guy' angle. That's a first. Appealing to my better nature is futile, though. I don't have one. :)

You were the guy 'roleplaying' by threatening to jump off a roof unless he got £400k wasn't it? Near the Kavala basketball pitch, yes?

Internet connection logs do show you as having had a few random disconnections during that session, so I will cut you *a little* slack on this occasion. However, bear in mind that if you are so far away that your internet connection to our server is so unstable that your scope for decent gameplay is limited, or going to be continually at the mercy of your connection, then you probably won't last long here.

If you disconnect in restraint or combat log (or commit any other server-bannable offense) again, I'm sorry to say there will be no further chances.

I've set the database to auto-jail you for 20 mins when you return. Your ban is lifted.

Back