What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

[PLF] mrpat (Rejected - Cannot confirm)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats for youre video.. I dont think desync is bannable?

Can this report be closed for any other stupid comments be placed

Last edited by a moderator:
Not going to lie, that is really sketchy, I don't think de-sync works totally like that, especially with the way he just no clips into the room without Bradley noticing, I'm pretty sure he would see him coming up the stairs and following the path up the stairs but he would be skipping as if some pieces of information were just catching up to the server, for him to just teleport into there I don't believe it, the player would have had to collide with Bradley to get into the room and that's obviously not possible because you don't see him even hit the second floor or enter the stairway. 

This is something to watch out for.

Ah jesus what a bunch of crybaby's... I'll upload this movie from my side if wilco asks for it.

Its sad i dont record so you could also see what happened from my side ...but i dont even know what to think now

This is SO obvious desync also because HALF of the server drops 1-2 min after the shootout. Why do i need to defend myself of desyncing. Go play outside instead of reporting for bullshit.

I suggest you lot learn time scales and shit because every time you say something happened - your timing of which it happened were way out... 

e.g.

we attacked 5 mins after client left (it was like a minute max)

server going down 2 mins after

I have shown evidence and am not going to dispute this further - i was simply wanting an admin to check this over because it seems very strange... but then you had to comment loads and bitch then go add an rdm report as revenge :) so mature

Its funny to see people so eager to take "revenge" on PLF by giving ridiculous reports. I know it hurts to lose your stuff when you dont got alot of money but stop throwing out wild accuses.

Its not a big news that this server desyncs alot. And also as you saw over half server dropped connection. How can you really say his hacking? Let him upload hes video and you can apolgize after. This is getting over hand.

"And nice to see more people throwing out more garbage : " I have a similar thing of PLF Gabriel".
I obviously played on this server for so long just to start hacking now. Yep makes sense." Edit: Misunderstood but me and Fuel cleared it out so I pull this comment back. "

Sad thing if my friends didnt record everything we are doing. Then we couldnt have provided evidence against all this loads of bs.

-Gabriel

Its funny to see people so eager to take "revenge" on PLF by giving ridiculous reports. I know it hurts to lose your stuff when you dont got alot of money but stop throwing out wild accuses.

Its not a big news that this server desyncs alot. And also as you saw over half server dropped connection. How can you really say his hacking? Let him upload hes video and you can apolgize after. This is getting over hand.

And nice to see more people throwing out more garbage : " I have a similar thing of PLF Gabriel".

I obviously played on this server for so long just to start hacking now. Yep makes sense.

Sad thing if my friends didnt record everything we are doing. Then we couldnt have provided evidence against all this loads of bs.

-Gabriel
If your friend is so innocent then all he needs to do is post the video of his perspective so as we can see what happened from his side, at the moment it looks very suspicious that he just appears behind him with literally no sighting of him on the stairwell.

Instead of quoting my whole insert to make more spam you could have sticked to your two lines.

And yes we will see this at the video how wrong you guys are.

Everything seems "suspicious" when thing doesnt go your way I suppose...

Instead of quoting my whole insert to make more spam you could have sticked to your two lines.

And yes we will see this at the video how wrong you guys are.

Everything seems "suspicious" when thing doesnt go your way I suppose...
Why do you have to act like such an asshole about it? Seriously, if you guys are innocent then it's simply de-sync, we're not slamming the books onto you just because you are PLF, I wasn't directly involved in this situation; I was chiming in because it seemed strange that he just teleported right onto Bradley when there was no de-sync chain for him.

Nothing funny about being accused of something like this. Makes me and the admin waste time on stupid reports like this is ridiculous. Only reason i uploaded this is so the Admins dont need to waste time checking logs or whatever, not to please you.

Nothing funny about being accused of something like this. Makes me and the admin waste time on stupid reports like this is ridiculous. Only reason i uploaded this is so the Admins dont need to waste time checking logs or whatever, not to please you.
It's rather funny because you were making a whine and moan about posting it, and it's clearly something that needs your evidence, I wasn't against any of you, I would rather you do stay on the server but supposedly we are all bad guys against you, but we're not.

Well then let me laugh just for you. Ha Ha! Whine and moan for making me edit and upload a movie for the most stupid report of the year.

And that report for RDM aint revenge. Rather be the other way around since i told you're friend in a text message i am going to report him before i knew you would even report me for "hacking". ;)

Well then let me laugh just for you. Ha Ha! Whine and moan for making me edit and upload a movie for the most stupid report of the year.

And that report for RDM aint revenge. Rather be the other way around since i told you're friend in a text message i am going to report him before i knew you would even report me for "hacking". ;)
But Stan why are you so mad try to understand that I do want you as a fan. I just don't want you to do some crazy shit, I saw this one bit on the news a couple weeks ago and it made me sick, some dude was drunk and drove his car over a bridge and it had his girlfriend in the trunk who was pregnant with his kid and in the car they found a tape but they didn't say who it was to come to think about it his name was.. it was you.. damn

But Stan why are you so mad try to understand that I do want you as a fan. I just don't want you to do some crazy shit, I saw this one bit on the news a couple weeks ago and it made me sick, some dude was drunk and drove his car over a bridge and it had his girlfriend in the trunk who was pregnant with his kid and in the car they found a tape but they didn't say who it was to come to think about it his name was.. it was you.. damn
Lol'd purely for the reference, but why not let this go now? Evidence has been given to prove he was not hacking, it's a serious claim yes however report was posted with the communities best interests at heart, no one likes a hacker, mrpat isn't a hacker, time to let go and move onwards and upwards!

Lol'd purely for the reference, but why not let this go now? Evidence has been given to prove he was not hacking, it's a serious claim yes however report was posted with the communities best interests at heart, no one likes a hacker, mrpat isn't a hacker, time to let go and move onwards and upwards!
I was hoping that he wasn't a hacker! And he wasn't, why does everyone think I'm so vindictive -.-

I see, two things come to my mind after watching the video:

1. Why go into a gun fight when you know you're de-syncing?
  2. Why didn't you just upload that as first comment and not waste everyone's time?

- Bradley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back