What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

PLF Palmoz (Rejected - Video too short)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Levi Whalibu

Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name): PLF Palmoz

Time & Date this happened: 18/09/2014

Description of what happened: I was about to arrested PLF Palmoz and his friend for drug trafficing, i shot Palmoz down with the rubber bulletgun and restraint him, his friend surrenderd and i was about to restrain him aswell. Palmoz abused game mechanics to kill me.

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: I told him to come on TS, and he did. We had a chat about this. His arguments were,he was unknowing and sorry about this.

Please post video evidence/screenshots here: 

http://i.gyazo.com/58c7fc823655cd76a8f1048c891516be.pngNote: I added a screenshot of the chatlog because it was recorded with a toaster. Btw i gave shout-outs first but that didnt record, so i dont shoot on sight ;)

With other words he goes prone to wriggle out of his restraints behind Levi and shoots him, almost in the back. Hm.

Last edited by a moderator:
EDIT: After he did this he offerd to "turn himself in". I havent seen him and he sold his drug and left.

i did not sell my drugs and left! and i didn not know about this glitch, u heard me say "wtf" i came ts right away, we talked and we were nice, u sounded like a smart and nice guy, u said u understood me, i did not sell the drugs, thats what i said in ts, and u said i should not turn myself in. Now u saying i did NOT come in, yes becauyse u told me not to!

What is this, i did not know about this glitch, u were mad at ppl using glitch over and over again, first time i been in this situation, and i told u that, u sounded nice, now u changing the story.... 

Nice cop..

and i did not "wiggle" on the ground, i got hit to the ground, then my char stood up and then i fired, u can hear how supprised i am. Levi u are so twisting the words from what i told u and u told me.... 

fun ppl here..

i did not sell my drugs and left! and i didn not know about this glitch, u heard me say "wtf" i came ts right away, we talked and we were nice, u sounded like a smart and nice guy, u said u understood me, i did not sell the drugs, thats what i said in ts, and u said i should not turn myself in. Now u saying i did NOT come in, yes becauyse u told me not to!

What is this, i did not know about this glitch, u were mad at ppl using glitch over and over again, first time i been in this situation, and i told u that, u sounded nice, now u changing the story.... 

Nice cop..
No cop would say do not turn yourself in, and why did you say and I quote "U Been Warned" after you was restrained, to me It looks quite obvious what you was doing.

I have personally seen more and more people abusing this bug. It's annoying as you take <insert rebel name> down fair n' square, and they then turn to absuing game mechanics to simply shoot you.

This bug should either be fixed or a no tolerance policy should be introduced.

i did say u been warn at the same fucking time u shot me! and i did not know this. i warned u to back off, at the same time u shot me, then i went to the ground, then when i stood up i was suddenly free

Yep, True PLF fashion right there... How they aint banned yet i don't know.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was the black guy, this is silly, Palmoz genuinely did not glitch, or did not glitch on purpose, simple mistake that should be fixed.

I was the black guy, this is silly, Palmoz genuinely did not glitch, or did not glitch on purpose, simple mistake that should be fixed.

Nice cop..
if THIS was the case then you wouldn't have shot him. You should have stayed still if it was accident which it obviously wasnt. I hope you lot start getting banned because this shit has to stop

i were as supprised as u were, and i went ts right away, we talked and it sounded good. then now u say i said all this?

as i said in ts but not mentioned here, i spamm my mouse buttons when i get restrained, like in dayz. belive it or not but that what i said in the ts, not mentioned here, i did not finish my drugs, and i offered to surrender, he said no. Now u saying u wanted me to tunr my self in?

And dont blame the plf, we are following rules! Just now we got attacked and lost alot of shit, all that died following NLR and stuff like that, we are a good gang but ppl bullshitting us so much...

if someone just saw the video that got uploaded here saying " plf gets what the deserved" and a vid of a heli smashing into all of us at coke processing, we got that on vid.

he is not talking about this video, about another vid someone uploading when someone crash chopper into plf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back