What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

PLF Palmoz (Rejected - Video too short)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it possible, that you can stay on topic please? this post is about Palmoz killing DI Levi, not about someone VDM'ing, make a new topic and put the video in there, and please, DI Levi said wait for the admins, so please wait

CI Crazyone

Yeah i w8! Here for my ban yeah fun, levi should not be a cop, if he cant stay right to the story about what rly happend, as a final word that vid shows nothing close to what happend...

PLF knows the glitch and they abuse it non-stop they all know it and they all use it till they get reported once on the forums so they can say i didn't know even tough other plf members already got a report for it. THEY ARE WELL AWARE of the bugg , YOu need to be to do this in the first place a normal person wouldn't shoot for no reason while they are restrained

Dogs u can just shut our mouth cause u are only here cause u dont like me! I DONT know about this bugg and who are u to say something else?

All this hate towards plf...

PLF knows the glitch and they abuse it non-stop they all know it and they all use it till they get reported once on the forums so they can say i didn't know even tough other plf members already got a report for it. THEY ARE WELL AWARE of the bugg , YOu need to be to do this in the first place a normal person wouldn't shoot for no reason while they are restrained
No hate, but I don't like glitchers. This topic makes it evident at least PLF as a gang knows, so they should have told you and possibly you have read it. Another point is that I myself was taken hostage BY PLF, had the same glitch, at which point some guy in PLF tells me it's a glitch, and I agree to consider myself ziptied. So a good amount of evidence. Don't make it about hate between two gangs, let's stick with evidence.

To be honest, he did knew ! His friends already got reported for that and they keep doing it, because no admin is taking action in the PLF clan ! We have a big forum post coming soon that hopefully will be enough to ban most of their clan (Metagaming-RDMing) !

Or you can just not walk in front of someone that you just downed and restrained untill they are putting the weapon away. It really can't get much easier than this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back