What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

PLF S3ph! - Unban Request (Denied)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is an Unban request that I'am posting on behalf of my friend as he does not have forum access. 

Your In-game name: [PLF] S3ph!

Your Steam Profile ID: STEAM_0:1:96114195

Your GUID (Using this tool input your steam ID and press enter): 9f5ede16b0195aaab2fde3a108398cef

Date & Time you was banned: 01 February 2015 (approx) At the time of the PLF blanket ban

Please copy and paste the rule you broke: PLF blanket ban

Please give reasons why we should give you a final chance: I would really like to come back and play altis life. I was only in PLF for around 2 weeks and was just looking for some people to play with then ended up getting banned. I fully understand the rules and I have no intention of braking them.

If your ban reason is "Forum Report - Date Here" then search the forums for your in-game name and that date and link the thread here: N/A

This is an Unban request that I'am posting on behalf of my friend as he does not have forum access. 

Your In-game name: [PLF] S3ph!

Your Steam Profile ID: STEAM_0:1:96114195

Your GUID (Using this tool input your steam ID and press enter): 9f5ede16b0195aaab2fde3a108398cef

Date & Time you was banned: 01 February 2015 (approx) At the time of the PLF blanket ban

Please copy and paste the rule you broke: PLF blanket ban

Please give reasons why we should give you a final chance: I would really like to come back and play altis life. I was only in PLF for around 2 weeks and was just looking for some people to play with then ended up getting banned. I fully understand the rules and I have no intention of braking them.

If your ban reason is "Forum Report - Date Here" then search the forums for your in-game name and that date and link the thread here: N/A

As per Samari's post the other day no one from PLF will be allowed back into the server

S3PH is a admin at there new community (the one where there shit stiring about us)

Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back