What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

[PLF] Vladi (Rejected - Please work out between players)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Won't answer to the first thing again. Can you make the image larger? I can't see shit, but anyways, we were not going to rob any truck so it will be difficult for you to prove that we were going to rob you. Third, I am talking about videoproof of you rdming us, not you combatlogging, I don't know if you combatlogged or not. We did not even know who was attacking us, thing that reinforces my statement of us not robbing you but the Humming Bird guy.
Well then explaine why he aimed at me? I have been attackted from behind before, and when someone say put your hands up and you are armed, you dont do any fast movements. And if what you want is a compensation, why didnt I get a msg about that, just a msg, enjoy your report?

I will ofc not create a report for combatlogging, thats up to the admins, nor do I think you ment to harm the people that drove the hatchback.

I'm just telling you, in a middle of a drugdeal. You guys aproach us. Ofc we will react. You even had your marker on the drug dealer, and you woudnt have cared if it was my people or a other guy. Your plan was to rob the people at the drug dealer, and those people were us.

You could of solved this by asking for compensation, I think it shots was a bit hasty however if someone has a gun and they dont respond instantly or turn around then what can do you... its a hard one.

I like to see Compensation in this case worked out between the partys rather than ending in anyone getting banned, Please work it out between you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back