What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

PLF Wolf McTavish moving to different shores.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PLF Wolf

Advanced member
The time has come ladies and gentlemen Wolf is moving on, ill try not ramble on to much.

Ive been a member of this community for 6 months now, and i cant lie up till this last month iv loved every minute of it, alot of very good memories alot of very funny times.

I came here with no clue what i was even doing, i originally bought Arma 3 for this server, it was exactly what i was looking for, and i really did have no clue the first report i ever had i watched it thinking, wtf have i actually done, i googled "how to rob a house on Altislife.co.uk" "what is a hemmt mover"

Shortly after these guys were taking people on for a bankjob at the old VIP island, adrenaline was pumping, the entire time there im sat in the corner scared to move incase i fucked it up, cops ran past me, shot my guys, still like a shadow i did not move, thankfully "we" managed to get the gold, and ofcourse i took my cut. Since that day i played with PLF everyday, enjoying every moment of it.

The first time i was the pilot of a chopper actually with people in it, and boy it was full i flew us to the old black market, and attempted to land, blew us all up, watching side chat being spammed with "PLF rekt" "PENTAAAAAKILLL" all i could do was laugh luckily the guys didn want comped as i only had 100k.

Times moved on, i moved through the ranks and slowly made my way to the top, i was core PLF which was an amazing feeling, shortly after i decided to form MRU (Marine Rebel Unit) with Dagre as my 2nd, MRU has had some immense impacts on the server, that time MPU raided PLF's base was the first time MRU showed face and boy we had an impact, we had @Zippey in the channel calling a ceasefire, his guys telling me im hacking (the power MRU held plus snowflakes amazing snipes)

PLF now was in an amazing place on the server with TI, and DC as allys its safe to say he had the numbers and power to do what we wanted, PLF recommendations started flooding the forums and to us PLF was where we wanted, we didn fear UNMC we didn fear GC, we just played on game in every encounter, RPing first, things started going down hill where it was coming back to us that Wilco wasnt happy with us being the dominant gang, what could we do? nothing except continue, news came to us that it was in talks PLF may not be allowed allys, and we had to play Rebel or civ we couldn play both, then the reports oh boyyyyy RJ banned for returning to the same scenario AFTER 15 minutes(no where in rules) Vlad banned for asking a question, Me banned for posting a comment that wasnt liked, 2 PLF members banned for starting a bank job then backing off as they relised the time was to close to restart (video proof) and several others there is no point posting about, but what got me was all this time, im hearing from several other players of admin abuse, deleteing helicopters above kavala, spawning Pawnees(armed humming bird) it just felt like PLF where being targetted for nothing while people who shouldn be breaking rules, where. It got to the place where i did not want to donate, i did not want to play on the server.

All the fun i had had been destroyed, PLF where falling apart, TI being banned for killing an admin in the REDZONE, DC.. gone, everything i knew was disappearing it did not feel like a community anymore it felt like a dictatorship, every comment that was not liked or agreed with was hidden or the OP was community banned, every comment against admins stating there rule breaking was hidden under the now buldging carpet, it just very much was not fair.

I had some very awesome times here, and dont get me wrong what Wilco has done here is amazing and i give him props for that, just feels like he has that many members hes doesnt care hes loosin so many due to these issues iv brought up, but well done on you're successful community.

@Ciaran you have a shit load of talent and my man, defo have a nice career ahead of you.

@Steph ♥https://www.roleplay.co.uk/user/3084-steph-♥/ love you to bits! you and that voice will be missed! thanks for always trying to help.

@Zippey @ The heart and soul of MPU and the drive for MRU you guys have gave some amazing rp wheither it be being forcefed, or the capturing of the peachmaster, its always been a pleasure, our run around in gun boats for a photoshoot was fun John would do it again, and sorry i wont be coming to the police would of been happy to serve under yourself.

@SI Bob @Commando and @CI Zinder  Bob and Commando, some fun times in kavala with you 2 guys from placing bountys on bobs head, or a man hunt for him to get his hat. Commando, man your an awesome dude, your rp is so random and..weird! but thats what makes the rp awesome, 2 memorable occasions 1. saving you ass while i was on as a rebel when you where being run over like 40 times by an ifirit lol thus gaining the name "bug heed" scottish lingo for those who dont get it :) christ to many to name 2, on as a medic and it comes across the channel officers in need of megatron to come assist at kavala hosptial, landing the chopper you fucking crazys ambush me and i scream like a little bitch! Kavala is an amazing place with you 2 in it, your RP has been top notch!

Zinder where do i even start man, once PLF always PLF, its always been fun, driving down the road...fuck theres zinder, we knew it was gonna end with you running or dead :) P.s remember always look behind you, dont want you getting ziptied ;)

My mind has actually went numb from all this text! @Farmer i still have that sing song you did for me! wont forget it! To the entire Police force, you guys altho you dont get enough praise do do a good job! and never forget value your life :D haha @Thanatos @lionel been a priveldge to work along side you, the medics police, civs and rebels.. to TI and any DC left you all make this server what it is, everyone of you who RP on this server MAKE this server without you all Altis would not be the same!! christ almost forgot @BratJaggesVlnd first officer i ever encountered! you my man were one of the reason i played this game to start with so id like to thank you for that! Fuck Ross the wee ***** where are ya, @ you... my man are a legend and will be missed alot! even if you are a mini vladic! If ive missed anyone! im sorry just far to many amazing interactions to include, your all amazing!

But for now, McTavish is moving on.

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.'

And finally, I wish to make an ANNOUNCEMENT. I regret to announce that- though, as I said, 6 months is far too short a time to spend among you- this is the END. I am going. I am leaving NOW. GOOD-BYE!'

All copyright goes to Bilbo baggins for these quotes :)

Edit steam id is woolfiee picture of me with a gadalf bubble beard if anyone wants to hit me up :)

Last edited by a moderator:
My favourite creep is leaving .. I don't know what to do now.
I will miss you Wolf. You and your spamming when you want something from me & also your creepy messages every now and then. :p

I wish you all the best - where ever you gonna go from now on. 

As I said to you on Steam: Maybe one day if things calmed down we will see you and the others back.

Personally I would be very happy about it.

Make sure to keep annoying me on Steam okay Wolfie? ♥

My favourite creep is leaving .. I don't know what to do now.

I will miss you Wolf. You and your spamming when you want something from me & also your creepy messages every now and then. :p

I wish you all the best - where ever you gonna go from now on. 

As I said to you on Steam: Maybe one day if things calmed down we will see you and the others back.

Personally I would be very happy about it.

Make sure to keep annoying me on Steam okay Wolfie? ♥
Ofcourse, you still owe me that date :)

Wolf  :(

You're honestly a great guy with brilliant RP. The community will definitely miss you mate.

The time we had together ingame and on TS was brilliant even though we didn't play that much.

Bye :(

I will never forget the day I met you and Palmoz! The 100k I gave you guys were some of the best money I ever spent on this server. And then protecting you guys at the oil processor from evil rebels.. This is a sad day! Wish you all the best in your future.

I will never forget the day I met you and Palmoz! The 100k I gave you guys were some of the best money I ever spent on this server. And then protecting you guys at the oil processor from evil rebels.. This is a sad day! Wish you all the best in your future.
You to man :) good luck with MSF

Think of it as a holiday, the rp life can be taxing.

will definitely add you on steam, although only really have arma3 installed atm :D

Take the very best of care, see you around.

"ill try not ramble on to much."
Bugger, there goes another good one. Always had a great time when playing with you wolf, even the dull moments stalking the island, you were just a pleasure to be with. Don't be a stranger.

Dain

(Oh, couldn't find you on steam either, DainMK, find me!!)

Last edited by a moderator:
Sir,

It has been a pleasure to serve as a medic with you,  I will never forget the day that an EMS came through requesting a "Giant Medical Robot" to Kavala.

Good Luck and all the best

Thanatos

tumblr_mqh8bn9AZ71sbv2ypo1_500.gif

Bye my friend and hope we meet soon again <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back