What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Police AFO Vest Changing Colours

Status
Not open for further replies.

Logan

Staff Team
Staff Team
Los Santos Police
Today I was changing a graphic setting of mine from DirectX11 to DirectX10.1. When I changed this setting, upon loading back in gam, it appeared my AFO vest had changed to pink as shown in the video. I went straight to the police lockeroom to try fix this and also the clothing store, but my AFO vest just ended up changing to white. I tried re logging, thinking that would maybe fix it, but had no luck. It wasn't until I changed back to DirectX11 that the AFO vest went back to normal.

I'm not too sure on what the difference is between the DirectX versions, or if DirectX10.1 isn't supported in some way. My first thought was that this is just some sort of bug, hence the report. Video will be linked below to show this all taking place

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited by a moderator:
As stated you need DirectX11 running for textures to work properly, so not a bug.

Sorry, either we've been unable to reproduce this bug with enough detail, or its not been considered a bug.
Nevertheless, we appreciate your efforts, please do not be discouraged in submitting new bug reports going forward.​

200.gif

Thread locked & moved to Rejected

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back