What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Police and NHS applications?

Yea i hope it does aswell as i love being a cop and being a cop on altis and tanoa would be the best thing ever like :) 

I have 2 friends that are joining the RPUK servers as medics, 1 is a RL medic and interested to RP it in the game, the other is an Armed Forces pilot that is interested in either medic/police role as far as im aware, they are also USA residents meaning extra medics on over the night (where there is currently barely ever any medics or cops on)

the sooner applications are opened the better really as it means they can be looked through while testing process is being done meaning that there will be medics and cops ready to go on day 1 of the official opening of tanoa life server

we all know how much we are looking forward to getting started on the server but how shit would be it be to be there 15 minutes get shot and no medics... yay no.... lol

i agree that it isnt fair to force the police from altis to be police on tanoa, offer them an option to do so

its unfair to hold them to a specific role for ever across all servers different aspects of rp is always fun and stops it becoming a chore....

What I saw is that Tanoa dosen't have police. Only Gendarmerie. They are two different things in real life.

Last edited by a moderator:
I still think giving Police an option whether they want to be Police / Rebel on Tanoa will be good as I far one would really enjoy being able to be a Rebel on Tanoa.

Back