What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Police and UNMC doing a gold run?

K33PY246

Correct me if I'm wrong (which is likely) but are the Police and UNMC really allowed to do a bank heist together? Just seems a little too corrupt to me. Maybe I saw the whole situation in the wrong way but I just perceived it as law enforcers doing a bank robbery...

Also, this video isn't proof of anything. Just a crazy bumper cars finale in the last ditch attempt of stopping the popo/UNMC selling their gold :') 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

no  its an agreement we have in place with the police to stop us doing any illegal activities , we dont do drug runs we dont rob the bank we get one night in the week were we are allowed the gold from the vault to keep our men armed and fuel in our vehicles also the two biggest factions being at peace mean we can both concentrate on ridding the island of the rebels who try and bring chaos to the place its a win win for both sides

UNMC get's gold from the HM, So we werent doing a bank op if thats what you thought.

thanks for clearing that up. Confused the hell out of me :p 

Admittedly it doesn't seem like the most realistic of truces. Giving away all of Her Majesty's money to keep peace doesn't seem right but I can understand it from a game point of view :')

thanks for clearing that up. Confused the hell out of me :p 

Admittedly it doesn't seem like the most realistic of truces. Giving away all of Her Majesty's money to keep peace doesn't seem right but I can understand it from a game point of view :')
Think of it this way. Nothing can stop they UNMC, so the Police has done the most sensible thing and made a peace treaty with us :)

Think of it this way. Nothing can stop they UNMC, so the Police has done the most sensible thing and made a peace treaty with us :)
not quite it works both ways the police can make life just as hard for us as we can for them if we go to all out war the island would be chaotic

Pure Banter mate. UNMC and APD are in a relationship, date night is every Saturday night mateee...

I do love that bit right at the end though: "How did you die?"

Pretty sure he was in a gunfight, mate! :p

I don't mind the weekly bank OP. But don't go thinking it's because we are scared of the UNMC and that we have given in. It's to just keep the peace. 

Edit: I dunno why it's blue, can't change the colour on my phone.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't mind the weekly bank OP. But don't go thinking it's because we are scared of the UNMC and that we have given in. It's to just keep the peace. 

Edit: I dunno why it's blue, can't change the colour on my phone.
You are lying Busterguy :D You wanted this font but couldent get the sparkly one muahahah! But yeah, rather have peace with UNMC than being afraid to get rekt by them all the time.

You are lying Busterguy :D You wanted this font but couldent get the sparkly one muahahah! But yeah, rather have peace with UNMC than being afraid to get rekt by them all the time.
Well last time we were at war half the UNMC left... ?

Well last time we were at war half the UNMC left... 
1f619.png
Last war I attended to there was over 30 Police cars and about 50 police officers laying dead around the checkpoint ;)

(Now lets just focus on the gold we safely transfered with few casualties from both UNMC and police side)

Last war I attended to there was over 30 Police cars and about 50 police officers laying dead around the checkpoint ;)

(Now lets just focus on the gold we safely transfered with few casualties from both UNMC and police side)
There is only 40 police slots ? Just sayin ?

Back