What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Police car usage

EllisC009

How can you activate the blue lights on the police car? I can access the sirens but that doesnt turn the blue siren light on. Am very unsure if I can use the blue lights as a civilian?

Any help is appreciated!

Hi,

As a civilian you are only able to active the sirens on a police vehicle. However if you want to be able to active the lights on a police vehicle you can always become a police officer! 

You can become a police officer (if you want too of course) by clicking on the link below. 

Kind Regards,

KingGodDiabloZ

Deputy Head of Recruitment Team. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I mean, you can always borrow a cop and force him to do it.

Dear @EllisC009,

When you're in a police car, you have to press the f key on your dashboard for the sirens, and click the M1 button to swap between the 3 sirens. The sirens are as follows:
1 - Normal responding
2 - Passing by someone while responding
3 - Passing trough busy places while responding

For the lights, you have to press a shift key and press the light button on your steering wheel, however, only police personel get the lights, since we carry a light with us that we place on the car and connect to our car. 

Driving with a police vehicle is against the law by the way, and if we find you, we will detain you, and in the worst case arrest you. The vehicle will automatically be scrapped since you might have put insurance on it, and we don't want it to go back to your garage instead of ours. If you find a police vehicle on the side of the road, you're welcome to bring it back to the Police Department, or call a police unit/ARAC unit to get it off the road. 

If you want to use police vehicles legally, I strongly advice you to do an application to join the police, as an academy member, I will enjoy helping you with learning how to drive police vehicles. As a police officer, you can use police vehicles without getting in trouble. Only if you don't drive intoxicated, like someone who is having a fight with a mouse, going past mach 1 or in the worst case scenario, a combination. You can join the police force by applying on the government website.

If you have any further questions, you're welcome to DM me.

With kind regards

SGT Frosty 6991
Police Academy

Bring it to nearest police station, I'll show you 😉

Last edited by a moderator:
Back