What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Police, Do you train AR? And do you train your commanding officers to shoot first and ask questions later?

Status
Not open for further replies.

XAvatary

I put my hands up and still got shot at even though i had my weapon holstered whilst running and once i saw them i put my hands up, I was down a hill and they still missed the shot... how well would you say your training is at shooting a stationary target less than 100m away and is not resisting and is proceeding to wait for you to come and hand cuff him? P.S lets discuss this and not resort ot shooting first and asking questions once im dying 🙂 

p.s not pointed at cops who dont shoot first

Last edited by a moderator:
Firstly I would like to mention that even if someone is wearing an Armed Response uniform it does not mean they are Armed Response. Not only do we have Guests sometimes join us but Command members ACC+ also wear the uniform. Official Armed response members do go through training. 

What weapon were they using, Did they talk to you after, maybe they mistook you putting your hands up for you pulling a weapon

I was  just stood there whilst they got out of the car, this is mainly from a funny situation because my friend "claimed to initiate" and then it went down hill from there, it was sorted out but i'm curious that if they cant shoot a traget who is stood still, then i call into questioning their training... and i feel they also give AR a bad name because they wear that uniform... its mainly a query about the training and whether it is provided to those who need it

how well would you say your training is at shooting a stationary target less than 100m away and is not resisting and is proceeding to wait for you to come and hand cuff him?
This was 100% not AR. Too many people are being given access to our uniform (for some reason). Any names you can give in a private message? I can pass it on to an AR command member if it happens to be one of us.

It was a commander is all i know...

This was 100% not AR. Too many people are being given access to our uniform (for some reason). Any names you can give in a private message? I can pass it on to an AR command member if it happens to be one of us.
Ill agree with this, it is mainly a pop at those who shouldnt wear it but do, and thus they feel invincible and wont rp even thought we are on a rp server, meaning im more inclined to afk my 45mins prison scentence cause noone would talk to me

Dear @XAvatary,

This is not the Police Complaints Commission, no action will be taken by the Police unless you submit a formal PCC.

You should resolve any other issues which you don't want to make a complaint about in the Police Liason Rooms in Teamspeak.

Kind Regards,
CC Tadworth

We'll go ahead and lock it there, can't see anything positive coming from this. If you have a genuine issue with evidence to back it up submit it through the report a player form or through a PCC but asking sarcastic questions is only going to cause issues. Police command have given you a response and I don't think there's much more to it. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back