What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Police Doggos

Edwago - R Henderson

We all love the Police Doggos, I have been loving doing my ZD patrols with my dog Concrete. Im not sure how hard or easy it is to impliment changes with them but I have some suggestions below if possible.

• Defence - If the dog handler is attacked, the dog automatically attacks the attacker, if the dog is out of the boot. ( realistic change, also makes the criminals think twice if youre on solo dog patrol )
  • Pathing - This seems to be a lot better, my dog follows me up stairs and in buildings, however if some one jumps a fence its game over for Concrete, perhaps this can be adjusted so he would run around the block etc
  • Sniffing - We have the tracking ability from an abandoned car, but a drug dog and gun dog would be nice too, for example you stop a guy suspected of dealing and get the dog out, get him to sniff around and if he reacts there is drugs/guns promting a thorough search, in addition to this one, custom vests for the dog depending on its sniffing ( Drug Dog , Gun Dog ) this could also bring in additional training and sub divisions within DSU.
  • Commands / Stances - having more commands or stances for your dog if you are in a situation, for example if some one pets him without consent you could select "Angry" and it would just Bark at the person, this could be with the sit and lay commands. I am sure there are some others people would like also, maybe fetch or something.

Dogs are just awesome and really funy to use from both sides, criminal and police, promoting more foot chases. I have even stopped people shooting / tazing some one to allow the dog to go in as its just better RP - here is an example https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMY3dhk4W/

Balance - I dont think this would effect any balance issues, its pure QOL changes to make RP more fun with the dogs and people. But I am unsure on how hard or easy it is to change, but anyhow thank you for taking the time to read 🙂 

image.png

Last edited by a moderator:
These are really solid ideas. My favourite would be the ‘Defence’ one as I’ve seen a couple of times where the Dog Handler has just been mauled but the dog is just standing next to him. Realistically, the dog would attack instantly. 

The other suggestions are great as well, so it’s a big +1 for me. 🙂

+1 great ideas adds a more realistic approach with the dog and als will make people actually scared of it at the moment they just wanna pet it 😂

Back